ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839281
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
OpTiC_ScOpEs14
OpTiC_ScOpEs14
2 posts
Nomad

i love cod so much i have every one my fav is mw3<3

OpTiC_ScOpEs14
OpTiC_ScOpEs14
2 posts
Nomad

if there was no cod the world would be so different......in other words it would be sooooo stupid hahaha

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I have an awesome SND round.

It is an ace (All 6 kills)+ 1 vs 4 clutch w/ bomb plant.

I have it in theatre but how do I get it on my computer. I'm not starting a YouTube channel but I just want to show it to AG. It proves that despite being horrible at all other game modes I can actually play SND.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Nice, the best clutch I've gotten was 1 vs 3. I'll suggest watching this video. If that doesn't help, there are four other videos that show a different way. There's no reason not to start a YouTube channel. I have several. Al you have to do is write your name, username, password and that's it.

masterofnoobs
masterofnoobs
3 posts
Nomad

more cod more!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Nice name, OpTic. You're a fan of them?

Probably. I see a lot of people with "OpTic" or "FaZe" in their name on the PS3 and they don't seem to be affiliated with them.

Also, anyone else like the L11 more than the MSR? Only differences I see between them are the reload rate, size, and the MSR has a little bit more accuracy according to the stats. But I haven't noticed much of a difference. And I got the L11 all the way up to level 29 or 30, it's feels weird trying to use the MSR.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Also, anyone else like the L11 more than the MSR? Only differences I see between them are the reload rate, size, and the MSR has a little bit more accuracy according to the stats. But I haven't noticed much of a difference. And I got the L11 all the way up to level 29 or 30, it's feels weird trying to use the MSR.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one matrix. When me and my friends are having a quickscoping match, I'll use the MSR, but when I'm actually sniping in game, I'll use the L11.... I went on like a 15 killstreak with the L11 on Bakkarra (sorry if i spelled it wrong).
ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

I rather play Call Of Duty: World At War better then all the other, I played mw3 and black ops and Mw2 and Modern Warfare, but World at war just made the Call Of Duty Series go wild.

josep09
josep09
12 posts
Nomad

I love the COD Series

josep09
josep09
12 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for the new one

bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

cod rules!!!

The_Unforgiving
The_Unforgiving
7 posts
Nomad

Loving the new maps on MW3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I find it funny how right after I get a moab I die. I was doing so well to get 24 or 25 gun kills then I suddenly die.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I find it funny how right after I get a moab I die.

lol that happens to me too. It not just with MOABs though, it happens sometimes when I get my reaper. I'm getting pretty bored of mw3 and I'm thinking of getting Mass Effect 3.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

when I get my reaper

I'm getting pretty bored of mw3 and I'm thinking of getting Mass Effect 3.

Love that thought process 8^D

Hell, Mass Effect 2 is a better game than MW3. Now, that doesn't mean MW3 is a bad game, it just suffers from stagnation and simply can't compete with the Sci-Fi masterpiece legendary developer BioWare has created.

-Chillz
Showing 1786-1800 of 3990