ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839282
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Well, I still like mw3, but it's just when I play and do good. I'm not excited or happy, it's just eh. I played the beta and it seems pretty cool.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Cod 4 Modern Warfare is Better than MW3 in my opinion...

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I did like CoD4, but CoD3 on the gamecube rocked. The second one had a horrible storyline and the first was pretty amazing.

The_Unforgiving
The_Unforgiving
7 posts
Nomad

I personally cannot stand playing CoD games on the DS simply because of it's poor graphics.

Draco1096
Draco1096
1 posts
Nomad

Whats everybody's favorite game type? Mine is either Hardcore Domination or Kill Confirmed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Domination, kill confirmed, and I recently started playing demolition and I'm liking it. I just hate when I'm put on the team with players who don't want to win.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

BAREBONES FTW. No kill streaks is awesome.

Anyways guys I did try the elite upload thing. Took me about half an hour to edit the videos (Have to edit all thirty seconds separately). Half an hour to upload them and about 1 minute to get them on you tube. You can only upload 30 seconds at a time so it definitely took a while.

All that for this SND ace. It's all six kills and then a 1 vs 5 at the end.

It's unlisted because I don't want people to think I'm trying to make a big youtube channel.

Hope it is alright and worthy of a link.

Anyone that wants to go down this road I do not recommend it. It is completely pointless. If you're serious then you might as well buy the HD PVR.

It doesn't even upload in HD.

AtDiDuDe
AtDiDuDe
30 posts
Blacksmith

@@ i just want more tactical's and gun's instead of more mode's @@

IGN on MW3 PC ---->AtDiDuDe.add me =D

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

All that for this SND ace. It's all six kills and then a 1 vs 5 at the end

Blew his new caps out at the end. XD

I had a round of SnD on Terminal (MW2), and had a 6 vs 1 and I had only the Intervention and a throwing knife. Granted, it helped I was playing against a group of people who didn't play very smart.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I like the MSR better than the L118. The L118 is too similar to the L96A1 in Black Ops (which I didn't like) and its scope is big and it takes up like half the screen. The MSR'S smaller and I find has better accuracy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Leo like a boss :P
Anyway, not to brag, but I just went 55 and 15 on team tactical domination. Beast mode!

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Haha just had the funniest moment. Went round with the KSG 12 (With damage and extended mags) in FFA and got 30-7. (Y NO MOAB). The next match EVERYONE was using a shotgun. Somehow a guy had unlocked damage for the striker with extended mags so I lost.

It was still funny to see everyone with a shotgun. I love it when things like that happen.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

WE NEED THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!

yeah so uuhhhhh whens the tournament? ima ready to lock and load!

AtDiDuDe
AtDiDuDe
30 posts
Blacksmith

gosh now theres a M.O.A.B,gosh = =,i was hoping there wasnt one..........."Enemy M.O.A.B Incoming!" everyone run's ,the m.o.a.b strike's, everyone die's.game over,defeated and that dude gets 71/1
DA ****!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

"Enemy M.O.A.B Incoming!" everyone run's ,the m.o.a.b strike's, everyone die's.game over,defeated and that dude gets 71/1

It doesn't end the game and doesn't guarantee the win, unless on free for all or team deathmatch.
Showing 1801-1815 of 3990