ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839187
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
zach744
zach744
1 posts
Nomad

im a lvl 70 in CoD combat training im MLG :3

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

If I would say which CoD Game is the best for me in my opinion... I would say Call of Duty 2 :3

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Son, in CoD4 the M16 and MP5 were the two most powerful guns in the entire game. They got nerfed drastically in MW2, but everyone used them for awhile as the idea of their power was still around. If you look in all the CoD games since then, those guns have sucked because IW and 3Arch are scared of the public outrage if anyone thinks they're OP.

The mp5 was ok in mw2 and black ops and is beast in mw3 same with the m16 but it was beast in mw2 and ok in black ops and mw3.

If you want to practice quickscoping do sniper ffa lobbys with friends or even randoms it what I did to start with
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

The mp5 was ok in mw2 and black ops and is beast in mw3 same with the m16 but it was beast in mw2 and ok in black ops and mw3.

You have to realize that the Mp5k and Mp5 are 2 different guns so that is probably why they are so different between games. The MP5 is more like a rifle and the MP5k is more close range. I mean they are both subs but one is shorter. I love the M16 on MW2 it is one of the best guns in my opinion
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

what is your favorite guns in all CODs from COD4. never played exept from MW2 but i played BO alot more. I got my xbox in august so i didn't play MW2 alot.
MW2- UMP
BO- AUG or skorpian
MW3- ACR or P90

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

What makes the MP5 so powerful in CoD4 is that, normally, its absolutely horrible. But when you put on a silencer (which increases the rate of fire in the game), and add on Double Tap as a Tier Two/Red Perk (Which also increases the rate of fire), you have the fastest firing gun in the entire game. Silencer also decreases recoil, so you have a killer gun.

Most Powerful/OP Guns:

CoD4: M16, M4 Carbine, MP5
WaW: MP40
MW2: UMP .45, Famas*, TAR 21**
BO: Skorpion, Famas
MW3: Type-95, PP90(The Watergun), ACR, L86***

*Basically the Type-95
**An AR that came with builtin FMJ. Though strangely it was always underused. :/
***Tried it out with Grip and Thermal, and theres vertually no recoil on the thing; Its a laser gun.

My Favorite Guns:

CoD 4: R700, P90, G3
WaW: Scoped Springfield Rifle
MW2: Barret .50 Cal, FN FAL, M93 Raffica*, RPD
BO: Ballistic Knife (Yes, its a gun. Get over it.)
MW3: MP7, L118A, SCAR-L

*Its so fun to say.

diggy208
diggy208
9 posts
Scribe

I don't get the whole Elite CoD they have added, whats the need for it??

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

hey im looking for some ps3 guys for my next video. its gonna have a bunch of people playing in the montage. all you need to do is make two less then 30 seconds long videos and send me a message. if its good, then i will include one or 2 of them in the video. i would like to do this, but im not sure if i can, theater mode is confusing.

I've got a short, 20 second clip of my first quick scoping game. My favorite part is when I get a knife, throwing knife, and then a quick scope back to back. I'm on the 360 though, so is there anyway I can send it to you?

I don't get the whole Elite CoD they have added, whats the need for it??

Not really any need if you're the average player. You get video walkthroughs for all the maps, all the DLC for 'free', 24 slots in your Online Theater rather than 10, ability to level up your clan, and a few other things. Nice to have, but its not imperative that you have it.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I think I've figured it out. Atleast, how to put up videos from the theater to Youtube. That being said, I introduce to you Kaisaropapist, my channel.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I like
MW2
Assault- M16 or ACR
Sub- Vector or UmP45
LMG- RPD
Sniper- Barret 50 Cal

Most of the guns are fairly the same so it doesn't matter a whole lot what gun you decide to use.
I might list my other favorite guns but I don't know

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

got a short, 20 second clip of my first quick scoping game. My favorite part is when I get a knife, throwing knife, and then a quick scope back to back. I'm on the 360 though, so is there anyway I can send it to you?

*sigh* I'm going to have to download your video to my pc, and then upload it to my channel. The set it on private so no one sees it, and then edit it into the final video with everyone's videos. It will take time, but I think I can do it.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

what is your favorite guns in all CODs from COD4

i only have mw3 and i just switch guns alot to get the titles for them but some favorites...

SCAR-L (which i used b4 everyone like it)
M4A1
MK46 (use grip u get way more kills)
AS50
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Well geez, if its that much trouble, you don't have to do it man. :/

Sukidama
Sukidama
4 posts
Nomad

I only beat the first COD. Love this one.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well geez, if its that much trouble, you don't have to do it man. :/

too late
most of that was sarcasum but it will be a little tough cauz of school but i will get it done....eventually
Showing 2131-2145 of 3990