ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839182
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

it rocks cuz u can (like ghostofmatrix said) level up 2 guns at once and w/ fmg's they have bad range with akimbo and wih one the it isnt as powerful as an AR

Yeah but how many times will you switch your gun from the starting one. If i use overkill i always just use pretty much one weapon. The second one will barely ever level up
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Yeah but how many times will you switch your gun from the starting one. If i use overkill i always just use pretty much one weapon. The second one will barely ever level up

i know ur not going to use them both exactly the same im just saying it would be nice to have the option cuz like in mission u could b sniping on that wood platform on one side then have sitrep pro on and here someone come up behind u then turn around w/ an assault rifle and see they would be too far away to get with akimbo but perfect for an assault rifle (i had this happen to me b4 when using fmg9 akimbos and got killed cuz they were 2 far away)
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

If i use overkill i always just use pretty much one weapon.

Well shucks, theres your problem!

Different people with different play styles use differnent stuff. The reason you hate Overkill is the same reason I think Sitrep is the biggest waste ever.
diggy208
diggy208
9 posts
Scribe

Snipers for the win!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The reason you hate Overkill is the same reason I think Sitrep is the biggest waste ever.

If you don't have a headset then there's really no reason to use it over stalker.

I finally got around to getting damage on the spas last night, and it's great. It's like the spas from MW2.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I just made 4 new videos. One with cm901( the worst of the 4), the fad, the pp90m1 and..... The five seven. It's pretty cool

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

If you don't have a headset then there's really no reason to use it over stalker.

If you have a headset you don't need sitrep pro I think sitrep pro sucks it makes all footsteps sound loud even if they are far like if you have dynamic range control on.

I finally got around to getting damage on the spas last night, and it's great.

I think shotguns aren't that good until range and damage it can be so annoying getting it too level 23.

Use the fmg9s

Don't encourage people they are stupidly OP there a secondary and they can beat any gun at close range even smgs and shotguns they should be nerfed properly they hip fire spread did nothing.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Just killed 5 people(the entire team) with 1 pred, but for some reason it didn't show up in my thearter mode so I cannot put it on my YouTube

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I just watched a sweet utube video with how to get a golden desert eagle im gonna go try to find it and post the link...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Jets, it's probably a hack or glitch. Also check to see if the video was done on pc, because that's usually the case.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

sorry it took so long i kinda forgot what i was doing lol...

well any way here it is

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I just watched a sweet utube video with how to get a golden desert eagle im gonna go try to find it and post the link...

Lmao its fake anything like that is fake

Just killed 5 people(the entire team) with 1 pred, but for some reason it didn't show up in my thearter mode so I cannot put it on my YouTube

That happens to me sometimes although it hasn't happened in a while
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

well any way here it is

I saw that a long time ago, he's on PC. You can get and make your own weapon camos on there.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

f i use overkill i always just use pretty much one weapon.

Well shucks, theres your problem!

Different people with different play styles use differnent stuff. The reason you hate Overkill is the same reason I think Sitrep is the biggest waste ever.

I didn't say I hate Overkill. I just said that if I use overkill most of the time I am using the staring weapon because it is what you start off with. I am saying that no one can level up both guns at the same time your other one will always be slower of course. I would mainly be a sniper and have something like a p90 or spas on back-up.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I was really disappointed the way Soap died. I mean I dont really care that he died but I wish I didnt have to carry him so far just to watch him die D:

Showing 2161-2175 of 3990