ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839172
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
eliArmor
eliArmor
2 posts
Nomad

it fantastic .. it has lots of problem but it's addictive !

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ump with range = Ump from MW2. You guys should try it.

Except it kills at 6 shots at long range with a slower fire rate and more recoil.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Except it kills at 6 shots at long range with a slower fire rate and more recoil.

Speaking from my experience, considering the maps and how people usually travel, it's not an issue for me. I also don't try to kill people from long range with an smg.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I have a really good class
Mp7 red dot and e mags. I don't know what it is, but something about the red dot makes it better. Just trust me
SoH
QuickDraw
Stalker
-----
Predator missle
Ah6 over watch
Pavelow

It's really good. Idk why though, I really like silencers more.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

but something about the red dot makes it better.

Probably for every gun, because of the clear sight picture and it usually lowers the gun.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Now I would like to ask what everyones fave class from CoD BO is. Mine is
AUG E Mags
Any secondary
Semtex
Concussion
Scavenger(Pro)
Sleight of hand(Pro)
Hacker(Pro)
Spy Plane
Attack Helicopter
Attack Dogs

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

E Mags

Dual mags made this irrelevant because it gave you a faster reload every two reloads and it gave you more starting ammo.

But my favorite setup for casual gameplay is ghost pro, sleight of hand pro or warlord pro, and hacker pro. I would usually run uav, counter uav, and blackbird, but sometimes I'd switch it up and use attack helicopter, blackbird, and attack dogs.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

why are you talking about black ops it SUCKS except for zombies but really MW3 is new and amazing ok so shut up about black ops it sucks

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's something called an opinion, and not everyone likes Modern Warfail 3.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

How is MW3 better than BO? They seem almost the same to me... exept BO was more customizable.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I just was sniping a little bit and I noticed that the snipers seem weaker. It's awful. It was like a 2 shot kill for the l118a. This happen for anyone else?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They felt fine for me when I was playing earlier. Are you sure you didn't hit them in the arms or legs?

aidan166
aidan166
17 posts
Nomad

I really hated BO multiplayer when it first came out. But now after playing MW3 I've gone back to regularly playing and enjoying BO. The problem I have with MW3 is the fact that it is pretty much exactly the same as MW2 gameplay-wise and there is nothing added to the game at all. I really can't wait for BO2

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Most never truly enjoy the previous games until they realise how bad the new installment is.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Exactly i played MW3 for a while then got tired of it and went back to BO

Showing 2221-2235 of 3990