ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839160
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Ok sorry been playing BO lately where steady aim is second tier.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Recently discovered the as50. It is actually a really fun gun to use. I fail with the MSR but because of the lower zoom I love this weapon. The sway feels less and it is an all round great weapon.

HARDSCOPE FTW!

Also mac, I didn't know you played SND. Nice ace. I've been trying to get a 1 vs 6 but the best I got was 1 vs 5 (with a ace) and a bomb plant.

Anyways, my favourite guns are KSG, SPAS, AA12, Model 1887, USAS, AS50, ACR, MP7, PM9 and the MK14.

Just wondering from everybody, do you watch commentators? If so which ones. I'm pretty sure we have all seen tmartn's videos (which I'm not a fan of) but has anyone branched out?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

*maverick

Stupid auto correct. I really have to disable that.

I personally never played BO but from what I have seen it looks a bit cartoonish. Was it any good?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just wondering from everybody, do you watch commentators?

Quite a lot.

For CoD related things:
402THUDER402
booman61
Drift0r
dy5fUnCt10n
EightThoughts
ELPRESADOR
F1sTDaCuFFs
GirlGoneGamer
FearCrads
I2awInstinct
IncredibleOrb
jaieazy
JDMcrazyFM
JIVETURKEY600
Juicetra
Matroix
ONLYUSEmeBLADE
SiiLencedXBL
Smoove7182954
speedyw03
StraightUpKnives
TBNRfrags
tejbz
TheManlnBlack
TheMarkOfJ
TheSandyRavage
TmarTn
xcalizorz
xChaseMoney
zzirGrizz

I don't watch every single video they upload, just the ones I think might be interesting.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Was it any good?

Aside from last stand as a perk, most of the killstreaks sucking, all the guns being pretty much the same, and the lag most likely caused by theater mode, yes, it's great. I personally enjoy it more than MW3. I also prefer zombies over spec ops.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

My favorite 5 commentators:

WoodysGamertag
Tmartn
XJawz
MarkofJ
ONLYUSEmeBLADE

Other than these I watch a lot of the same of GoM.

Fave Guns:

M4, G36C, ACR, FAD
P90, MP7
USAS 12 Spas 12, Model 1887
L118A, AS50, MSR
Riot Shield

Bold are favorite gun of each category.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Woddy over Tmartn?

I hate you you man-eating monster!!! D:

Im just kidding but i do like tmartn best.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've never liked commentators like Woody, Whiteboy, or xJawz. It feels like they're baby feeding people.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I don watch 12awInstinct sometimes but i really only like Tmartn.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Marathon pro is one of the most annoying perks to get in Black Ops. One of the challenges is to get the flag capture medal fifteen times in capture the flag. How am I supposed to do this when all enemies do is camp around the flag with motion sensors and claymores?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Also mac, I didn't know you played SND. Nice ace. I've been trying to get a 1 vs 6 but the best I got was 1 vs 5 (with a ace) and a bomb plant.

In MW3, I ussualy don't. That was only the seventh or eighth full game I've played in MW3. But hardcore SnD was just about the only thing I ever played in MW2, besides hardcore TDM and Groundwar if I went nuking.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

this is the cod thread.

Very right.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Also, we need to make a thread about game commentators cuz this is the cod thread.

Well, we were talking about CoD commentators.
That was only the seventh or eighth full game I've played in MW3.

I would play s&d more in MW3, but whenever I decide to play it I always end up in the matches where people are camping in their spawn and playing it like tdm. However that's not very surprising as most objective based game modes are like that nowadays.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

You realise these are all COD commentators? Don't get me started on my FIFA commentators.

Wow GOM, I was scared to post some huge list but I barely subscribe to half of those. On your list I watch:

booman61 (Favourite commentator, I even like his battlefied stuff)
Drift0r (In depth is really good)
dy5fUnCt10n (He plays SND only, like me)
ELPRESADOR (Its just funny the way he rages)
FearCrads (He's alright, used to like his FIFA stuff)
I2awInstinct (Not subscribe to but watch him sometimes)
IncredibleOrb (Triple MOABS FTW)
Juicetra (Don't like his tips but normal commentaries are OK)
ONLYUSEmeBLADE (Kind of getting tired of his style of commentary, kind of boring)
SiiLencedXBL (Subbed because of the circle between him MLC stealth, Drift0r, dy5unction and Booman61)
speedyw03 (Just funny)
NobodyEpic (See above)
Deluxe4 (See above)
StraightUpKnives (Trolltages are good)
TmarTn (He's running out of tips. His blackbird video was barely reaching)
xcalizorz (Liking his videos now a lot more)

Who I watch, not on your list:

FragMeCinema (Two commentators on one channel)
Amazingfilms247 (Good just for a quick daily dose. Used to be better)
Craizygunner (Love his style of commentary, but he doens't post much)
zx612 (Russian voice FTW)
IAmTheAttack (What's up mortals?)
Jericho (Just epic love. His videos are really funny. Probably my second favorite commentator)
WoodysGamerTag (Meh, he's alright. Much better than Tmartn and his commentary style isn't half bad)
WingsOfRedemption (Something about his relaxed commentary style always brings me back)
SND4DUMMIES (Love SND)

and probably a lot more. I can't remember on the spot.

Also in regards to Woody and Tmartn. Tmartn used to post really good stuff (When I first started playing) now most of his tips are just stupid and his commentary is really boring. There is no way tmartn can make another good tip video. They are simply all gone. Drift0r is a much better source for effectiveness of weapons if tmartn goes down that road and I hope he doesn't. His IMPACT video wasn't really good and his C4 vs Frags video gave wrong info and he relied on how much blood it looked like was on the screen.

Woody however is much better. His IRL stuff is ok (His microwave series is really not so good though) and he is really enjoyable to listen to his views and opinions. He tips are OK but he doesn't need them on his channel and he sounds like a nice guy.

Overall I don't care about any commentator that isn't good. I'm not a hater. If I don't like a video, I don't subscribe. Simple.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wow, its strange to see that their are no goats here... no one likes whiteboy? thats surprising.
my top three
tmartn
12awinstinct
whiteboy

tmartn and 12awinstinct are the best 2 out their for tips and tricks, and whiteboys pretty funny sometimes, but at times he can be annoying. all and all though, tmartn is my favorite. he had some really cool stuff and good tips for past games, and he still is coming out with good stuff. he had a lot of stuff at the beginning of mw3, but now well their isnt that much left. i like is interactive videos nowadays. 12awinstinct is pretty good too, but he seems to get a lot of his ideas from other commentators sometimes. he has some that are different that are pretty good, but ehh hes ok. whiteboy is just pretty funny to listen to sometimes, but as i said, some of his videos are just plain stupid. SuK makes some funny videos, but his commentating is kinda strange. Juicetra is pretty good. sometimes he gets good videos, and sometimes he gets good gameplays, and sometimes he is funny to listen to. but he makes too big of a deal of him being from canada sometimes :P

Showing 2266-2280 of 3990