The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839541
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Black ops the problem is once u get good it becomes borin

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

But CoD4's Arcade Mode actually makes it more fun. They turn every mission into a point-scoring system.

The arcade mode was super cool. Really hope they initialize it in MW3.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Don't anyone noticed that you pay 60$ for a game who just copied things from previous games and other games and uses a upgraded version from the CoD 2 engine.

Let's take the weapons. if u see this list there are a lot MW and MW2 weapons in it. But a lot weapons from other games. And the killstreaks. Anyone seen that cool helicopter or tank. Just copy pasted from Homefront.

But of course I'm wrong since CoD is UUBEr P0wnAgE And The BEsT GaMe EvUUR. But I hope everyone makes IW happy and buy it so in two years they can release the same game with different maps again and everyone will spoil 60$ on it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Let's take the weapons. if u see this list there are a lot MW and MW2 weapons in it. But a lot weapons from other games. And the killstreaks. Anyone seen that cool helicopter or tank. Just copy pasted from Homefront.

Yeah, because other games haven't copied ANYTHING from any other game.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Yeah, because other games haven't copied ANYTHING from any other game.

Yes of course they have but not on this size. Almost the whole game is copied (metaphorical).
But never mind CoD fans will denie all of this.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So all other FPS games are copied off other FPS games because they have the same/similar weapons and things. Got it.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

For mw3 instead of acarde they hav survival mode. its like arcade but also like zombies. u fight waves of soliders. u can move around buy guns air strikes deltasquad drop(seal team 6) pred missiles. itll b fun. if u hav a wii play conduit 2 survival mode itll be like that but better.(srry bout the wii reference only system i hav

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

For mw3 instead of acarde they hav survival mode. its like arcade but also like zombies. u fight waves of soliders. u can move around buy guns air strikes deltasquad drop(seal team 6) pred missiles. itll b fun. if u hav a wii play conduit 2 survival mode itll be like that but better.(srry bout the wii reference only system i hav
Yes... we've known this for almost a year now...
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Sick of this, Matt. Beginning to dislike you for stealing words out of my mouth.

So, get everything Matt said, pretend I said it, and here's your conclusion.

THEY ARE NOT COPIED.

Kthxbai.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

So far, the Modern Warfare storyline has really interested me.

CoD is the only FPS of it's kind which has a storyline that's always kept me interested. Love it.

P.S. Matt, check your profile. ^_^

watej023
watej023
3 posts
Nomad

personnally i dont mind about graphics as long as they aint awfull whether on xbox or ps it doesnt matter to much to me persoonally

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For the record, it's hard to make something "new" as far as FPS goes. Here's a gun, go shoot that thing. As far as actual combat, that's what it boils down to. Those soldiers are bad. Kill them. Here's a storyline to make it more fun.

I know, that's what I was trying to get through with my post.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I want to start 3 debates idk if these hav been discussed but i ran into a complete jerk on a game of search and destroy.
1 is is the china lake the same as a noob tube. i killed this guy with a china lake then i died i heard over his mic u f'n noob stop usin a noob tube.
2 is is the ak74u rapid fire a noob type wep because it is a little over powerin. He complained about me using that.
3 is is it techically camping when a guy goes to plant a bomb u shoot him go to prone and 3 secs later their last team member comes up and tries to finish the job but u mow him down.
I just want ur opion if i am the noob in this situation

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Yes... we've known this for almost a year now...

Fail much? mw3 hasn't even been known too the public for almost a year.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

1 is is the china lake the same as a noob tube. i killed this guy with a china lake then i died i heard over his mic u f'n noob stop usin a noob tube.
2 is is the ak74u rapid fire a noob type wep because it is a little over powerin. He complained about me using that.
3 is is it techically camping when a guy goes to plant a bomb u shoot him go to prone and 3 secs later their last team member comes up and tries to finish the job but u mow him down.
I just want ur opion if i am the noob in this situation

If you lose the game, you're a noob. In a game like Call of Duty, if you do something to win in a game where balance can tip in a millisecond, there are no n00b tactics, excluding going out of the map, but that's Hackz, and a totally different story. The above-stated strategies are IN THE GAME AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE... so use them if you find victory with them!

-Chillz
Showing 676-690 of 3990