ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839372
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What the hell... People were killing me with one or two shots with smgs and assault rifles, turns out they put damage on those guns. Looks like another glitch in MW3. I hope they fix that soon, I don't really want to play if many people are going to use that crap.

dhillon_99
dhillon_99
25 posts
Nomad

I COD:MW3 from India!

dhillon_99
dhillon_99
25 posts
Nomad

Which gun is good in MW3?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Most of the assault rifles and smgs are good. The ones I mainly use are the MP7, ACR, Scar, Type-95 (when people feel like camping I get that out, it pisses them off), and the only shotgun that's really good is the striker. The rest are bad unless you get damage and extended mags on them, but you don't unlock those until your weapon level is in the mid to late 20s.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hmm i recomend
pp90m1
mp7
ump45
acr
scar
l18/msr
striker
m4a1

and yeah those r the gun i use for the most part

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Ooh, just found my new fav gun. The pkp pechneg 4 dayz. Guys, I noticed that every time I use a akimbo machine pistol (MP9, Skorpion, G18) I get called a noob. So I have resorted to using the skorpion red dot sight.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

You should invite me... I'd like to try to get one too. I have about 12 or so PSN friends, but the most on at a time are like two-three, so it's difficult for me to get one.

i will do that ghost. u and me will go for the moab, one of my other friends will run the assult strike package for some air support, and the others will run support for uavs and stuff.
#

Play with me, it'll be fun to play with new people Plus i'm hardly playing noiw because it's boring on my own, my skills are decreasing/.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Well, if you prefer SMGs I recommend UMP45, P90 or PP90M1, or MP7. All of these with either a silencer or extended magazines.
If you prefer assault rifles, I recommend the ACR with a silencer, Scar-L with extended mags or M4A1 with a red dot sight.
I don't recommend any LMGs, nor shotguns, unless with Overkill, or on Dome. If you're gonna use one I'd say use the Striker or SPAS-12.
If you're gonna use a sniper you should use the MSR or L118A.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, do you play it on the PS3? If so give me your gamertag so I can add you.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I'm online right now. My name's SalfordJames__ 2 underscores, remember that, it's a common mistake people make.

This one is shared. Well it WAS, I had to convince my brother I'd forgotten my password so my account was unusable so he'd make his own, hence my decreasing skills. My K/D is lower thanks to him too, but it's rising again.

Add me, I'll accept straight away if I'm on, which I am right now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

R3laod, add me too. I'm not on right now but I will be on tomarrow. I'm snowman921.

Blabidy
Blabidy
12 posts
Nomad

Cod, Halo, and Bf3 imo are the three best multi-player fps right now. Each game has it's own unique parts but in the end you're shooting things, which is nice.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I would try to play with you guys but I'm on XBOX . Has anyone tried spamming with the barret 50. caliber? It works well and it pissed people off.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A few times. I once picked it up on underground while having quickdraw and steady aim on and got about 10 or so kills before someone got me.

I've made a class just for trolling people on MW3, sometimes I'll use the type 95, snipers (run around and quickscope), and other times I'll just only use the knives. Kind of hard solely using the knives, but the reactions are priceless if they are using mics.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I've made a class just for trolling people on MW3, sometimes I'll use the type 95, snipers (run around and quickscope), and other times I'll just only use the knives. Kind of hard solely using the knives, but the reactions are priceless if they are using mics.

Yeah, same here. I can't quick scope, so I no scope with the RSASS. I just realized how easy it is to just have a riot shield and get a moab. Everyone comes for you and if you have Quickdraw Pro and a throwing knife, you just dominate.
Showing 1471-1485 of 3990