ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839366
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just got my first moab on Fallen. That was very fun.

I died right after I got it too, though, so I couldn't get a flawless game. Oh well, at least I finally got one.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I got so close, 2 away. It seems fallen is a good map now...

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Ghost, when you're next on, have me a 1v1 quickscope? It's been a while since anybodys had me one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It is difficult to join your party because of the lag I experience (1 or 2 bar connection all the time). Must be because you're hosting it from the UK. When people from the US invite me I don't have any lag.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

It probably is. You should invite me instead.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ghost I don't think that is. I play with my friend in brazil and their is no lag...

Anyways i probably can't get on for the rest of the weekend... Sorry....

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/auggy2627/YNOpepcodAG.jpg

It would be so cool if we could all play together. I started using the Riot Shield with Quickdraw and Throwing Knife. It's so easy to get kills because everyone just stands in front of you thinking that you can't do anything and then you just throw your knife and get a quick kill.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ghost I don't think that is. I play with my friend in brazil and their is no lag...

You probably have better Internet than me. Dunno what else could explain it, but whenever I join a party when the host is in a different country I have a bad connection.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh yeah, he joined my party. I didn't join his... And he said it was a little laggy.... I got the acr and mp7 and ump all up to autum but by the time u get a good gun up to autom u loss interest. That's what happened to the ump for me. The others I use a little. Why is it so hard I get the last level?

Syur2000
Syur2000
1 posts
Nomad

Call of duty 4 is da best game evar

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Hey auggy, I have a XBOX. You wanna play together sometimes?
@Pickpocket, same here with the ump and acr. I got MP7 to gold, it took a lot of noobs to get it though.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

So is level 32 the Weapon Level Cap?

Blergh. It seems that all the people I get paired up with in Spec Ops don't understand that you need to camp in one spot. It'll be wave 18, and they're running around and falling three or four times every round, and you only get 30 seconds to save them. >.<

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Hey auggy, I have a XBOX. You wanna play together sometimes?

Yeah sure, my GT is Auggy2627. I might not be on a lot though because I got exams coming up.
Mihawk95
Mihawk95
1 posts
Nomad

0(-..-)o

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Yeah sure, my GT is Auggy2627. I might not be on a lot though because I got exams coming up.

Cool. My headsets broken anyways, so I can't communicate.

@Maverick, is camping the right word? I thought camping was sitting in a corner where nobody would expect you, and the sentry gun may be a big hint. And plus it doesn't seem like camping because they're AI's.
Showing 1486-1500 of 3990