The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if someone was about to hit you?

88 9590
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would scream at the top of my lungs. Right b4 he hits me AHHH NOOO!!!

• 88 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I would just block the punch. Unless this someone is about to hit me with some else, like a chair.
I would just move out of the way in that case.
You should really be more clear.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Id probably duck out of the way. depends on if i see it coming in time or not. i probably wouldnt so id probably just get hit, but if i saw it coming id dodge it

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I'd try to duck. Then:

If a male:
Kick in the crotch, then bite hard into the deltoid.

If a female:
Slap across the face as hard as I can.

I'm not joking; this is what I'd really do.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Slap across the face as hard as I can.

Isnt it okay to hit a girl (not slap them) if they were about to punch you in the face?
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I think so its natural instinct to defend yourself even if its a gurl

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Isnt it okay to hit a girl (not slap them) if they were about to punch you in the face?

If a girl punched me in the face, I would stay inside my house, and never come out again, because I would be very, very embarrassed.
Also, I doubt any girl would do that, unless they're off their rocker. It's bad for a girl's rep. to be known for punching people... lol.
But, I would never hit her in response, I would just walk away, if I can. o:
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I don't know, but this is my code about women violence: If the woman is just ticked off: Restrict to hard slapping into the face; I mean hard enough to send you to the ground. If the woman is trying to kill you: Beat her into a bloody pulp.

No. Even if they are the ones attacking, if someone was attacking, then you shield yourself around them, no matter how awkward it is.

So you'd just let someone repeatedly batter you? -_-

If a girl punched me in the face, I would stay inside my house, and never come out again, because I would be very, very embarrassed.
Also, I doubt any girl would do that, unless they're off their rocker. It's bad for a girl's rep. to be known for punching people... lol.
But, I would never hit her in response, I would just walk away, if I can. o:

Lol Professor. I've never seen you make a post that isn't humorous in some way or another.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Personally if a girl was actually trying to hurt me I wouldn't find a problem with hurtting them back. If they're going to be treated as equals then they should be treated as equals.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Well, I'd most probably dodge and strike back; it would depend on the position of the attacker before and after the hit attempt. You can't really know exactly what you'd do in situations like these; adrenaline isn't something that bows to planning and reason.

I guess I'd fight back until he decides to retreat or is simply uncapable of fighting anymore. Legitimate defense, hurray.

Then again, you never know, maybe the guy would be a black belt of some sort and would punch the lights out of me.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

No. Even if they are the ones attacking, if someone was attacking, then you shield yourself around them, no matter how awkward it is.

yup. Remember, girls can abuse and attack. Because they are suppose to be the weakest out of the two genders. /sarcasm

I would. Block the punch, grab the arm, pull them and punch him/her in the face. Take a pencil, stab it in the person's neck. Then take a chair and smack them with it. Once on the ground, I would kick that person in the face until the attacker dies or about to die. To finish them, I would take some broken glass and cut off some vital veins, and if I'm lucky enough, I could cut off or fatally wound the spine.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Personally if a girl was actually trying to hurt me I wouldn't find a problem with hurtting them back. If they're going to be treated as equals then they should be treated as equals.

^
|
|_ A very wise person.

I guess I'd fight back until he decides to retreat or is simply uncapable of fighting anymore. Legitimate defense, hurray.

So no beat-to-a-bloody-pulp for you? :[

While you were shielding her from harm, yes.

Oh, failure in communication. I mean that's what I'd do if the girl was attacking me, not if I was defending the girl.

yup. Remember, girls can abuse and attack. Because they are suppose to be the weakest out of the two genders. /sarcasm

I would. Block the punch, grab the arm, pull them and punch him/her in the face. Take a pencil, stab it in the person's neck. Then take a chair and smack them with it. Once on the ground, I would kick that person in the face until the attacker dies or about to die. To finish them, I would take some broken glass and cut off some vital veins, and if I'm lucky enough, I could cut off or fatally wound the spine.

^
|
|_ This is why I love Canadians and the Canadian country.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Lol Professor. I've never seen you make a post that isn't humorous in some way or another.

<3
Anyways, back on topic.
Now that I think about it more, I would play dead, because nobody ever wants to hit something that's dead. If you actually did kill someone, you wouldn't continue to punch the person, right?
Best idea in my opinion.
This is also true:
adrenaline isn't something that bows to planning and reason.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Anyways, back on topic.
Now that I think about it more, I would play dead, because nobody ever wants to hit something that's dead. If you actually did kill someone, you wouldn't continue to punch the person, right?
Best idea in my opinion.

Incorrect. You forgot to plan for drunks and psychopaths, lol.

This is also true:
[quote]adrenaline isn't something that bows to planning and reason.
[/quote]

Exactly. Adrenaline is most likely the most unpredictable hormone.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

This is why I love Canadians and the Canadian country.

Why thank you Here is a free beaver for you! *Gives the beaver".
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

This is why I love Canadians and the Canadian country.

Um, I'm Canadian, and this is kind of insulting to me; what's this stereotype? Are we supposed to be violent people? I'll have you know that there's way more violence due to crime in the states than here. Anyhow, just where's the thing to be proud of here; beating someone to near death and crippling him, wow, you're stooping even lower than the guy who attacked you.

Where's the need to create more violence when you can just avoid it by defending yourself. Are you saying if he'd run away you'd chase him just so you can beat him even more. Just where's the morality in that?

Anyways, even if loloynage was only kidding, the thing about liking Canadians for them being violent wasn't necessary.

Showing 1-15 of 88