The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if someone was about to hit you?

88 9588
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would scream at the top of my lungs. Right b4 he hits me AHHH NOOO!!!

• 88 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I shoot that person with a Mini-Gun. If I'm not able to use a Mini-Gun; I shoot that person with a Desert Eagle.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I warn him. If he continues, then I kick him in the balls so hard he won't be able to have children and his whole lower torso would be paralysed

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I'd warn them I'll do something bad if they hit me. I'd start running as fast as I could. If I couldn't run, I'd probably try to block them. If I couldn't do that, I'd whip out a gun and warn them again.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Ok, I just need to ask this. Why in the bloody Hell is everyone treating women like they're these fragile little things that will shatter if you so much as touch them?! This is really p****** me off. The woman is trying to beat you. Why would you just do bloody nothing, like so many of you are saying? I see nothing wrong whatsoever with sending her flying into the pavement. Clarification would be most appreciated, thank you!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I prefer that I hit a girl before that a girl hit me.

Do someone agree?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Beat the crap out of them? YES!

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

ill either dodge or get hit but after that ill break few bones of the offender like an arm and a leg or something withput any gender discrimination

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'll hit him back extra hard or just...eh I don't know. If I got in trouble, I'd say it was self-defense.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Tell them what my friends and I call "The Joke." Funniest thing ever.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Get out of the way? Really thats all I'd do.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

There is a quote by Bruce Lee that I take with the utmost severity: "Let an opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let an opponent smash into your flesh and you fracture his bone; let an opponent fracture your bone and you take his life! Do not be concerned with your escaping safely; lay your life before him!" If someone is brazen enough to batter me, I will not let him leave without making sure that he will never have the chance to harm me again.

I get your point. It seems to me though that if someone is simply unnable to fight anymore or run away from fear of getting beat down even more, then he must have had his lesson right? Then again, you never know, but it just seems so wrong to me that you'd beat someone who attacked you to a bloody pulp. I have such moral issues with that perspective that I'd rather let him get away and face the possible consequences of my blitheness afterwards.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I depends on varios factors.
If he/she would just be angry, or trying to take my things, I would just dodge and run away.
But if he/she would try to kill me, I would hit my hardened fingers on his/her eys and/or he is male, I would also kick him crotch.Basicly if someone want to kill me I do (almost) anything to survive.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Take out my Uzi.

jk! I would dodge/deflect it.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well depend on how hard that person throws it. If it was a haymaker, then I would shoot a double leg. If it was just a jab or something, I would just block.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i would either
run
throw something at him and run
punch him and run

Showing 46-60 of 88