The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if someone was about to hit you?

88 9592
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would scream at the top of my lungs. Right b4 he hits me AHHH NOOO!!!

• 88 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i would tackle them

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Hahaha... i just got in a fight today because i told this person i would f*** this girl he liked and he said "I'll beat the f*** OUT OF YOU" Then later on that day, we went to the restroom and box it out. I end up winning. I think my friend is gonna put it up on youtube later on today but i'm not sure....

Isnt it okay to hit a girl (not slap them) if they were about to punch you in the face?

Not at all, just let them punch you tell they feel good of themselves
But if they have a weapon, take it like a man.
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Hit them back.
Or run away.
Depends on how big the person is.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

if a guy punched me, i would dodge it and keep dodging until they finally run out of breath for me to knock them over and make a quick escape. if a girl punched me, i would block the hits. if she wasn't trying to kill me.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'd point my revolver at them, see what they tink about bringing fists to a gunfight.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I would... uh.... do something. Probably just dodge the punch if I could, and if I'm still standing, defend myself. Or run away.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I would go kung fu and catch their fist, then flip them and sit on them until they chill out.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Anyhow, just where's the thing to be proud of here; beating someone to near death and crippling him, wow, you're stooping even lower than the guy who attacked you.

I like putting sadism and adventurism in my stories. It makes it more...out of the ordinary.
Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

If a guy was about to punch, slap, etc., I would just punch back.
If a girl was gonna, I would run away.
Lol.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Depends on the situation. If it's some bully I'd probably sock him right back in the stomach or the chin. Or the...softer areas. :b
If it was some girl who wanted to pick a fight with me, I'd block the punch and laugh at her weakness. Mwahahaha.
However, if my life was actually in danger due to it being some psycho with a pipe, then I'd run like crazy.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I would avoid them, which either means dodge or run..

I only bother fighting with people I can choke. (people much weaker than myself)

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

i would just wax on, or jacket on if you've watched the new one

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Personally if a girl was actually trying to hurt me I wouldn't find a problem with hurtting them back. If they're going to be treated as equals then they should be treated as equals.

lol I know right!
If I had some instinct that told me I was about to be punched in a few seconds, I'd probably either:
1. Walk away
2. Block it
3. Say something to stop it
4. Use my little brother as a human shield
(just kidding about that last one, I'm a cool big brother)
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If its coming to my face Id put my arms up, then step to the side, after that I would punch him in the kidney and then in the face. When yhe's on the floor id spit on his face.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

No matter what gender, I would attempt to grab their hand and twist it around behind their back. If that fails, I will punch them in the face.

Showing 31-45 of 88