The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if someone was about to hit you?

88 9591
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would scream at the top of my lungs. Right b4 he hits me AHHH NOOO!!!

• 88 Replies
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

id guard myself first and if he did hit me i'd start a fight.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would block the punch. Given the circumstances I might take a swing back at them.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Why thank you Here is a free beaver for you! *Gives the beaver".

*Bows* I accept this token of recognition from the Motherland with the most earnest gratitude.

Um, I'm Canadian, and this is kind of insulting to me; what's this stereotype? Are we supposed to be violent people? I'll have you know that there's way more violence due to crime in the states than here....Anyways, even if loloynage was only kidding, the thing about liking Canadians for them being violent wasn't necessary.

Dude, I am so sorry. I was commenting on the comic factor, not the violence. What I intended to mean was that Canadians were known for being humorous, not violent. I hold Canada and its people in the highest respect; Likely, I'm more fond of Canada than I am my own country. I am terribly sorry that I offended you.

Anyhow, just where's the thing to be proud of here; beating someone to near death and crippling him, wow, you're stooping even lower than the guy who attacked you....Where's the need to create more violence when you can just avoid it by defending yourself. Are you saying if he'd run away you'd chase him just so you can beat him even more. Just where's the morality in that?

There is a quote by Bruce Lee that I take with the utmost severity: "Let an opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let an opponent smash into your flesh and you fracture his bone; let an opponent fracture your bone and you take his life! Do not be concerned with your escaping safely; lay your life before him!" If someone is brazen enough to batter me, I will not let him leave without making sure that he will never have the chance to harm me again.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Bob and weave. You gotta bob and weave!!!1!
Depends, if it's a male then I'd have to fight them back. If it's a female then I'd just block her hits, that, and I'd try to get her to stop trying to hit me.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

If it's a female then I'd just block her hits, that, and I'd try to get her to stop trying to hit me.

If someone is going to throw a punch at me, i'm going to defend myself. I don't care what gender they are, they chose to attack me.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Deflect the punch, and strike back with the utmost ferocity. A few shots to the Sol Plexus, or a strike to the Jungular, and you're down for the count.

Two years of boxing ^^.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i would grab them kick them and do a move ( dont know what its called ) and have them fall to the ground ( im a soccer player :b i dont punch i just use soccer moves )but people dont try to hurt me cause i will hurt them if they do

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

wait this is what would happen
Rainbow (me): mother ducker what are u doing?!
random person: hits
Rainbow: what the! kicks to ground kicks again
Random Person: oww!
Rainbow: Gosh! whats ur problum dont mess with me I could hurt u more!
( I only hurt people if they get me pissed or try to hurt me )

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You gotta hug her! Shield her. Or, in other words, pin her. :P

mfw http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/Sorrowz/Xat/Smileys/smirk.gif

Being serious, I've done it a few times before.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

mfw

What means with that? I know what ftw and wt* means. But what means mfw?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But what means mfw?

It means my face when.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

move out of the way so he'd miss...

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

If it was a girl I dodge every thing and block some. I wouldn't hit back. If it was a boy I would just try to walk out of it, but if he still fighting I start. (That way it's self defense and goes with the school rules (well for me, but not the first person who started it))

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would block, punche, and run screaming.
If I fell courageous I would block, punch, kick, and then run screaming.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

(That way it's self defense and goes with the school rules (well for me, but not the first person who started it))

That's cool. In all the schools I've been to everyone would just get in trouble the same.
Showing 16-30 of 88