ForumsThe TavernThe Weather

640 114389
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I love the weather and have always been interested in it. To me, the creation of incredible storms and the patterns of heat, wind, fronts, and pressure systems in absolutely incredible, especially since many of these things still baffle humans!

I want to know: does anybody share my interest? Any other weather buffs out there? Or, some interesting story or fact about the weather?

Please, share it here!

• 640 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Hmm, looks like the leaves are starting to fall, which means this is going to be great weather for a few months. It's usually between 50-65 degrees in the fall for me.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

IT is raining hard!!!!!!!
SO MUCH RAIN

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

probably pretty warm fall
summers been killing the front yard, and now the heat is screwing up my favorite season (and not b/c of school).
and i like rain.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Slightly hotter than yesterday but it's still okay. It should be cooling off after a days with Autumn already kicking in.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Spring is on here! Yay!

Sunny, hot day. TV said that the minimal temperature of the day was 14 C and the max temperature is 27 C. Wind is making the weather today very lovely. No clouds in the sky, too.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

It's been cooling down here. The high was only 103F today. Hopefully, since it's fall, It will be much cooler now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

SO MUCH RAIN

It's raining where I am right now. I didn't expect it to rain today, though. It's been sunny then at about 6 PM it started raining.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

It's raining a bit where I am too. It looks like a cold front is coming in from Canada.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Rain after heat... that's just great...

/sarcasm

Coldness after heat might render me a cold!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Not much weather going on now for me here... That should change by the end of the week though! >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good thing it cooled off today, I was getting pretty tired of all the insanely hot weather. It's Autumn now, sweet. And almost holiday season.

It's been unseasonably warm here recently, though not hot. I can't wait until it begins to snow!
Hmm, looks like the leaves are starting to fall, which means this is going to be great weather for a few months. It's usually between 50-65 degrees in the fall for me.

The only thing I like about fall is the leaves; otherwise the weather is typically pretty boring. But that weather you mentioned sounds pleasant!
probably pretty warm fall
summers been killing the front yard, and now the heat is screwing up my favorite season (and not b/c of school).
and i like rain.

That stinks. Dead grass is no fun to mess around on. D:
I like rain, too! It's so calming and exciting at the same time!
SO MUCH RAIN

Lucky! I want that rain!
It's been cooling down here. The high was only 103F today. Hopefully, since it's fall, It will be much cooler now.

That would be ideal, considering that temperature! D:
It's raining a bit where I am too. It looks like a cold front is coming in from Canada.

A couple of those plowed through last week and it was chilly for a day, and now the temperatures have warmed back up. I hear that there's a chance of severe storms next Friday!
Rain after heat... that's just great...

I think it's great! :P
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Yay! There's a 20% chance of some rain for me this Saturday and Sunday! There may also be some rain early next week! I'm so excited, as it hasn't rained in sooo long! I feel as if I might whither away! D:

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I love experiencing different types of weather. My favorite weather is pretty early in the morning, a little after the sun rises, clouds overcast, though the sun still shining periodically every now and then, a small breeze, about 75 or 80 degrees, with a very light drizzle, where it isn't really enough to make you wet, but where you can still feel it. <3

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

The weather has been very odd here over the past week. Temperatures have been generally about 15 degrees above average, and winds have been blowing quite hard (up to 35mph gusts). There have been a few crop fires, and the danger still exists today.

Good news, though; the rain chances are on the rise! I'm getting excited!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite weather is pretty early in the morning, a little after the sun rises, clouds overcast, though the sun still shining periodically every now and then, a small breeze, about 75 or 80 degrees, with a very light drizzle, where it isn't really enough to make you wet, but where you can still feel it.

That's quite particular! :P But yes, I can visualize that and it seems to be quite a beautiful scene.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Where I'm from things are getting colder. I needed to bring a jacket to school yesterday. Oh wait... winter is comming... YES! Bring it on! Snow! Snow! Snow! Ahhh, winter.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

This morning it felt great--a light breeze, overcast, feeling about 75 or 80. Perfect. (:

Showing 556-570 of 640