ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468200
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

While it's true that sex is pleasurable to us, we can't really experientially relate to other animals as far as how it "feels." Male cats, for instance, have barbs on their hoohoos that hook into the female's haha until the moment of coitus. That yowling you hear from cats could very likely be screams of agony.

Moe, I have a great book recommendation for you:
Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation: The Definitive Guide to the Evolutionary Biology of Sex

A fantastic book about the evolutionary sexual oddities of different species.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"true cause like most kids dont like girls cause they have cuties or something like that when we were young.but no since we are at the age of puberty we start to likes girls and we get in a older age we start to do things that adults do"

I liked girls since I was 3!
I had a sex dream when I was 6! <<--Well kinda, I did not really know the female body parts >_>

And at puberty you start liking sex, not girls.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

dudei started to have sex dreams when i was 10 but not 6 and yes i did like this girl in kinder but the magority of people dont like girls or boys when they were small.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"And when you talk about homosexuality, I don't think it is fair to just say that people just do it because it feels good. That is not what attracts people to each other. I am not sure I entirely understand your homosexual/sex reasoning."

Yes they do it because it feels good. Cmon people rape, thats not affection. Even between loved ones, it takes place because hormones kick in. Ahh I think I got myself here!

Homosexuals have their hormones kick in when they are with males.

Someone could of told me earlier! Well I'm gonna try to counter argue that...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yes they do it because it feels good. Cmon people ****, thats not affection. Even between loved ones, it takes place because hormones kick in. Ahh I think I got myself here!

No no no. Attraction and the actions of doing it are different. Most people don't just go around having sex with everyone, most people (with morals at least) find someone who they love, and then move onto that. I don't think the thought of sex gets most people into marriage these days. It is more then that, sex is something added on later.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

i started in 3rd grade

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

oo yea drace that remind minds me my brother dared me to ask this high school girl and i did it was funny and i was 6 jaja

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

dudei started to have sex dreams when i was 10 but not 6 and yes i did like this girl in kinder but the magority of people dont like girls or boys when they were small.

Hah thats true. I liked a 22 year old when I was 3-4 >_>
And I'd bring flowers to my sister's friends lol.

I think just about anything in your life is controlled by life experience. Children who are abused at home tend to grow up as murderers, or something like that. Or they tend to have emotional problems at least.

Thats not gender controlled is it.
You guys are kinda saying genes pretty much control your whole life.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You guys are kinda saying genes pretty much control your whole life.

Not what I was saying at all. I was saying that genes can trigger certain things in your body that make you feel certain ways, and do certain things. Not that they control everything, and your life.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok guys... this isn't about asking girls out or what age you were when you had your first sex dream. This is a thread about homosexuality, and we are currently on the topic of genes and emotions as related to homosexuality.

Please try to get back on topic. Thanks

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Homosexuals have their hormones kick in when they are with males.

Unfortunetly I cant use Weeman's friend this time. He was great though, used his for bunch of arguments!

Oh the other person, who was married to a male, but enjoyed sex with females more. Well like I said before, who doesn't like sex with females more?

They have smoother skin and those thingies. Now a male has nothing to offer when there are tools involved >_>
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

They have smoother skin and those thingies.

Let's not get into gender stereotypes here.

Not all men enjoy sex with a woman more than a man. There was one instance of that proven, you can't take that and apply it to all homosexual men.
TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

alright but wat i do not understand is that how people no all people think having a different color or being a homosexual or a lesbian,that othweeer people affend the4m.that just shows hw people are cruel!!!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Most people don't just go around having sex with everyone, most people (with morals at least) find someone who they love, and then move onto that. I don't think the thought of sex gets most people into marriage these days.

Actually a lot do but not most.
For those who find love first...
Well they do not have sex instantly because like you said because of morals. They know that sex ruins a relationship and doesn't allow for love. But its your hormones that actually make you engage in a sexual activity, not that you love them.

Not all men enjoy sex with a woman more than a man.

Well surveys are sooooo wrong. Especially when it uses the terms "most" and "some". Some women are sexier then others.
Now a men who had sex with a unsexy women isnt gonna enjoy it as much as the guy he did have sex with...
thats one instance of how that statement can be wrong.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

But its your hormones that actually make you engage in a sexual activity, not that you love them.

I was not arguing that, I was arguing that it is not hormones that keeps someone in a relationship. Those are the sorts of ones that don't last.

Now a men who had sex with a unsexy women isnt gonna enjoy it as much as the guy he did have sex with...

Ahh, but this is where emotions do come in. No matter the attractiveness, someone is going to enjoy it much more if it is with someone who they love, regardless of looks. Do you know that married couples have more sex, and are more fulfilled with their sex lives, then single swingers do?
Showing 1501-1515 of 3228