ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468187
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well it doesn't make sense to me lol.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I guess you have to actually be in that situation to fully understand it, or at least comprehend more than we know. I'm sure this is on Google somewhere....

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

OK, here is my say.
Homosexuality is not wrong unless you beleive in a certain relligion that says its wrong like christianity, I am a christian myself and I don't particularily agree with homosexuality but that doesn't mean I despise people that are of a homosexual nature. If I meet a homosexual I am not going to try and convince them to stop what they are doing because I don't think thats my say. And for the people who are trying to convince them to stop, they should leave them alone because they probably have it hard enough already.

Oger
Oger
12 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is a choice but also not a choice just could be who you are. The bible says it is a sin but it doesnt say that you go to hell for it. The Gays and the Straights go to the same heaven. Im fine with it I see nothing wrong with it. If you do God bless you too thats your opinion this is mine.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I guess you have to actually be in that situation to fully understand it, or at least comprehend more than we know. I'm sure this is on Google somewhere....

Well when I argue that homosexuals are confused. Putting me in their shoes does nothing.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

How is it that men have sex changed and have sex with women?

*Awwwwwwwwkwwarrrrrdddddddddd*

ANNYYYWHHHOOOO

I thought if a dude had a sex change, it's cause he wants to be a chick. So why would he have sex with a girl when he "is one".

<.>
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Because they are confused :-$

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is a choice but also not a choice just could be who you are. The bible says it is a sin but it doesnt say that you go to hell for it.

-OGER

Umm dude! It doesn't matter if you go to hell for it or not, if you are a true christian then your really not supposed to be sinning. I mean none of us are perfect, all christians sin but homosexuality is a major choice you can't do it by accident! As I said before I have nothing against homosexuals.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I thought if a dude had a sex change, it's cause he wants to be a chick. So why would he have sex with a girl when he "is one".

-Ricador

Maybe some men want to see what it's like being a lesbian? Im saying thats normal, It's extremely wierd to me. God gave you what he gave you your not supposed to change that. After all that is a sin. NO OFFENSE to any transvestites or homosexuals out there.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Uh oh!!!!

MAJOR MISTAKE IN MY LAST COMMENT!!!!!

When I said "Im saying that's normal..."
I meant to say "Im not saying thats normal"

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well homosexuality is still a choice.
No you don't wake up saying "Oh I'm going to be Gay today, starting now, YAY!"

Nope nope, for one it can come from fear.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

God gave you what he gave you your not supposed to change that. After all that is a sin. NO OFFENSE to any transvestites or homosexuals out there.

LMFAO. You are SOOOOO FUNNY! Subarublue you are my new bestie. Let me re-phrase what you just said. God made people so that they could reproduce. Gays are weird and are going against God and are sinning and your all going to hell. NO OFFENSE. So funny.
Let me say. The only reason the bible says it's a sin to be homosexual is because every time the Bible portrays gay people it's when they're drunk angry evil people who are looking to rape guys. I certainly don't act like that.

if you are a true christian then
make a thread about the genocide in Darfur and get general awareness and save innocent lives. =D
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh ok. Simple enough. Thanks.

Although that is even more twisted and wrong and sinful (yes i agree entirely with you) than just being gay.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

More evidence that homosexuality is a choice:
For centuries, people have lived happily and heterosexual, and homosexuality was like a myth. No one thought it would ever happen, and the people who did try out homosexuality, were stoned. It wasn't until very recently, that homosexuality took a stand in a small band of liberal politicians agendas that it seemed to have started appearing across the world. If you make people think it is ok, then they will try it.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

that homosexuality took a stand in a small band of liberal politicians agendas

EVIDENCE!EVIDENCE!EVIDENCE!EVIDENCE!EVIDENCE!

So i have been right all along, Liberals are evil and the cause of a lot of problems on this world, and that is just one. >:0
Showing 1561-1575 of 3228