ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468185
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Why do I say this? Because everyone has the same sexual desires. Just rubbing that thingy makes you feel good, male or female, dog, or cat. Where ever you put it it will feel good.

OOH! Excuse me but I'd rather not have a dog come CLOSE to my stuff. I mean I get what your saying about that but I'm sorry. It matters who gets me off.
And yes I do find some guys sexually attractive.

So what is your point? Are you trying to say that sexual desires are shaped by society? Even me? Going against society?

And if that's so are you saying that penguins have a structured society? What about Roy and Silo? Ostriches and Flamingos?
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

[url=http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal_2.html]

check it out.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Homosexual animals?...

So what is your point? Are you trying to say that sexual desires are shaped by society? Even me? Going against society?

Yeah. For straights they are, because most of society is straight and thats what they encourage(Undirectly)

For you, you became a homosexual for a different reason.
I didn't get attracted to girls because of society..nope I was a little kid. My point here is that people who are straight even become straight for different reasons.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ahh thanks for that! That actually go towards my point.

You will have the same sexual pleasure with male/female dog or cat.
Its what you "choose" to be your motivator.

And animals are not quite so intellectual, if they see that something gives you pleasure they will go for it. Male/female.

Like it says...

75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual.

Nearly all are bisexual because they see that both sexes deliver them pleasure. The others aren't I guess because they don't know that.

The differences with our society is that we think homosexuality is wrong and we must be with women. So must turn out being attracted to women.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

For instance, the Spartans, in ancient Greece, encouraged homosexuality among their elite troops. "They had the not unreasonable belief that individuals would stick by and make all efforts to rescue other individuals if they had a lover relationship," Dunbar added.

Now they were able to make their men homosexuals weren't they?
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

And animals are not quite so intellectual, if they see that something gives you pleasure they will go for it. Male/female.

Yes, it is true that intellect is one of the defining features that separates us from animals. However, I do not think that they are getting ideas of what will pleasure them from others. It is more instinctual.

In some species of animals, it actually helps boost reproductive productivity and success if they partake in homosexual behavior. If the females have sex with other females, then they will be more successful reproductively. So you see, it is not always about intelligence, or just plain pleasure. Sometimes homosexual behavior can help further the species, more than heterosexual behavior alone.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

If the females have sex with other females, then they will be more successful reproductively.

Curious, how so?
Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

lol this post is long and wrong i dun't like homos i think they get all up on u in public places

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Let me see if I can find the entry on it... its from the book I mentioned in an earlier post: Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation: The Definitive Guide to the Evolutionary Biology of Sex.

I'll thumb through it and see if I can find where it was....

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

lol this post is long and wrong i dun't like homos i think they get all up on u in public places

And tell me... has this EVER happened to you? Do you even know someone who is homosexual???
Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

yes it has happened to me at startbucks i won't go to that star bucks again...

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Carlie, they will never listen. Do a thing for yourself and ignore them.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well listen to Newton. For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.
Maybe it could apply here?

Not quite sure what you mean.

Hhm...well not all actions have equal reactions.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

So must turn out being attracted to women.

I dont get that..

Look I'm no animal expert. What that is supposed to show is that homosexuality or even bisexuality is a natural occurrence in the animal kingdom.

What I'm not sure you get is that we can't choose if we like rice beans and chicken, tacos or oatmeal. We can stomach it, but we might not like.

Trying to change your sexual orientation hits very hard to us because to our bodies, sex is very important.

Now if you are telling me that before we humans made rigid rules that is society that we were just having sex with whoever whenever or just random holes we can find, i think you would be laughed at.

So if what your saying that we can choose our motivators. Good luck. I'm not even sure you understand what your trying to implicate. Right now I'm shocked. Cause I mean i've searched for it for years. What do you think will help changing genders?

And do you really think that those army men were really gay?
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Hhm...well not all actions have equal reactions.

You really can't argue that. It's law. Immovable. I was just speculating that maybe there has to be an opposite to heterosexuality.
Showing 1591-1605 of 3228