ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468188
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Lol ricador. I don't think that liberals are evil, but what they think they want to do is evil, and they need to see the light. 0=D

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ninja, actually there is recorded things of Ancient Greeks, Romans and other civilizations of love between men.

There is a history of gays, but the homosexual rate has surely been increased by a ton...

That does not make sense.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Thank you Drace, we need an intellectual in the world.

No one thought it would ever happen, and the people who did try out homosexuality, were stoned.

Ninja. . . you don't know your basic history. What you said is mostly false. Only after Christianity hit the scene did people start targeting homosexuals. In some Native American cultures, homosexuals were revered as semi-gods for having the attributes of both man and woman.
In Asia homosexuality was practiced but never really spoken of because they didn't really see it as a problem. In the Islam community before Christianity, there are documents of homosexuality. Unfortunately since Christianity, has spread it's ideas and since it has such a power, everyone started listening to them.

More evidence that homosexuality is a choice

Excuse me. I don't think that is for you to judge at all. What evidence do you have? Okay you did state that false 'fact.' So is there anything else?
If you ask me (a gay man) I was attracted to boys basically my whole natural life. Even as a little boy. So please don't tell me some perv sat me down and taught me how to be gay. Because that's just not how it happens.
dragonfire64
dragonfire64
9 posts
Nomad

all the freakin gays sud b made fun of 4 makin out with other dude,i say if u meet one,punch him and beat him

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Hey look its a bigot. Look. Do you have something against gays? Did someone molest you as a child or are you just bored? Cause if you were I'm really sorry but not all people are like that. If your bored there's this really fun game called Solitaire. Cause I'm definitely not having anything to do with you.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Midnight, I do believe that homosexuality is a choice.

But I won't give you the reasons most un-intellectuals would :P

dragonfire64
dragonfire64
9 posts
Nomad

i was accually bored im gonna hang with friends

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Okay Drace. Since I respect you I will tell you a little about me. I've been beat up, abused, bullied, and alienated all of my life.

Do you think that I would sacrifice all of that because I felt like being gay?
For 5 years of my life I have been trying to change, and I've hurt a lot of girls, but as hard as I try I can't be straight.

As I always do. I challenge you to try and be gay, and then you will know how I felt when I tried to be straight.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ahh Midnight, its not really a "choice"

I mean you don't wake up and say "Oh I'm going to be gay!"

No no, its more accidental.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

What do you mean? As in a certain happening or sexual experience in one's life that sparks gay behavior?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You trying to change to straight is me trying to be gay.

Now heres the thing. There is no such thing as homosexuality.
Well not its real definition anyway.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Well listen to Newton. For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.
Maybe it could apply here?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

There is no such thing as homosexuality.

Why do I say this? Because everyone has the same sexual desires. Just rubbing that thingy makes you feel good, male or female, dog, or cat. Where ever you put it it will feel good.

So its not sexual attraction.

Lets ask this...why do people become straight?
Answer is, society. Since everyone is attracted to women, a kid grows up being attracted to women, but things can be different for some.

If you ask me (a gay man) I was attracted to boys basically my whole natural life. Even as a little boy.

Same with me, but in my case it was because of girls. Now there was a reason why I was attracted to girls. I liked a 22 year old when I was 3! Had a sex dream when I was 6.

Its not the same with everyone is it?

Most guys don't like girls until they hit puberty and that is only because of sexual things...

My point, your experience was same was the same as mine, but instead of that experience making you attracted to girls, it happened to guys
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

My point, your experience was same was the same as mine

Similar I mean.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Same with me, but in my case it was because of girls.

it was girls* No because.
Sorry about the grammar and now the triple posting :-$
Showing 1576-1590 of 3228