ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468184
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Now if you are telling me that before we humans made rigid rules that is society that we were just having sex with whoever whenever or just random holes we can find, i think you would be laughed at.

Is it not true? Animals just had sex with each other because it gave pleasure to them..
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I can't find the excerpt. The book is over 200 pages long... lol. I'm not going to read the whole thing tonight. But I highly recommend the book. A very interesting read, and there is an entire chapter on homosexual practices between animals. If I am able to find the part later, I will post it up here.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I was just speculating that maybe there has to be an opposite to heterosexuality.

The term Sexual Orientation is human created. If there were never homosexuals, we would never think of sexual orientation, no one would of males having sex with males, kids would not call each other "gay" as a joke. If you know what I mean...

So heterosexuality as well does not exist.

When you said you were attracted to males all your life...
When did this start?
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well my parents would wonder why I would get a book like that :-$
Lol.

It's about evolutionary biology, not some dirty sex book.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to read the whole thing tonight. But I highly recommend the book.

Well my parents would wonder why I would get a book like that :-$
Lol.

And GMSaitanGM, that is considered spam. Don't post unless you have anything contributive to say. Thanks
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

probably around 4

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

It's about evolutionary biology, not some dirty sex book.

Well lol, they are parents.
And the title does start off sounding like a dirty sex book.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

And the title does start off sounding like a dirty sex book.

Lol that is the point ;-) the author has quite a good sense of humor.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hmm. I can argue that a lot of heterosexuals are only sexually attracted but not emotionally. This appears to be ones from the "gangsta" group too. Lol sorry didn't know any better word for it. This would mean that emotional attractions between genders is through experience.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm. I can argue that a lot of heterosexuals are only sexually attracted but not emotionally. This appears to be ones from the "gangsta" group too. Lol sorry didn't know any better word for it. This would mean that emotional attractions between genders is through experience.

Everyone has their own attractions. For some people, yes it might be more sexual than emotional. But isn't it pretty presumptuous to say that it is through experience? I don't think that unless you have done research on the topic, talked with homosexuals about their experiences extensively, or experiences it your self, you are not really qualified to make such a claim.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Well my first homosexual relationship was for 2 yeas. And 3 years years later I get super scared if I see anyone who looks like him walking around. I really loved that dude so I'm not sure if it's by experience. I mean you need to learn how to play the game. But for most love comes easy.
Now that's not how everyone is. . .

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I don't think that unless you have done research on the topic, talked with homosexuals about their experiences extensively, or experiences it your self, you are not really qualified to make such a claim.

Well I have used logic to try and reason it. And I'm trying to talk to others about it and do some research.
Now my ideas cant be argued on if I don't tell anyone of them...right?
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Drace r u for homosexuality?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I;m catholi and they are against it but ppl should be able to choose what they do this is suppoed to be a free country

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Im against it to. Yes ur right it is a free country

Showing 1606-1620 of 3228