ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468140
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Strop, I concur about your sexuality is fun comment. I myself am a bit of a hedonist. If I had more money then watch out!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hedonists -.-

Let me give this a shot again.

Homosexuality - sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.

Sexual desire -a desire for sexual intimacy

Ok well bud, now a gender is a male or female.
Who here is sexually attracted to males or females?
Take note: Boobies and the other parts are not particularly belonging to males or females. Hopefully you know what I mean >_>

If a "Male" looked like a total female, it would be the same for a heterosexual. Its all about looks. and what your brain "chooses" to get its desires from.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Its all about looks. and what your brain "chooses" to get its desires from.

Okay well not all parts of your brain can be affected by your conscious mind.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Okay well not all parts of your brain can be affected by your conscious mind.

Well yes but you would not get sexual feelings if not conscious. You either think of something sexual, by touch, or by sight.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

What about animals? Are their minds (if they have one) consciously deciding what they are going to like or how they are going to react to their sexual impulses? Sexuality a nature driven thing that let's a species survive, and that is not very movable so we are not in control of our sexual "feelings." You may think that when you see a person and you find yourself attracted to them iit's not just a conscious thing, but there are things happening on many levels, you may be sizing them up consciously, but your subconscious mind is also looking and seeing if the person is a good mate to reproduce with.

Also a basic principle of psychology is that everything psychological starts as physical. So your brain knows more than you are giving it credit for.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

It shouldn't matter if someone was strait or homosexual.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

All I am saying that sexual impulses are activated by the mind. The 5 senses.

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

It can bother me at times. But most of the time I'll just ignore it.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Well of course they are. But all I'm saying is that your senses will be registered in more than your conscious part of the brain.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

But all I'm saying is that your senses will be registered in more than your conscious part of the brain.

Sure of course, but that really affect the view?
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

You think it wouldn't?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well yes but you would not get sexual feelings if not conscious.

From my study thus far, I think this is oversimplifying, and is further symptomatic of human habit of ascribing all perception to consciousness. At best, the argumentation of one's perception is conscious.

IMPORTANT: Consciousness is just a small part of our functioning.

While I'm at it, consciousness is hardly exclusive to humans.

If a "Male" looked like a total female, it would be the same for a heterosexual. Its all about looks. and what your brain "chooses" to get its desires from.

This is why I mentioned fantasy- and in a way does convey a good point (but once again not the whole picture). One could go so far to say that people have taught themselves the habit (by culture) of relying on certain senses which can act at odds with other subconscious influences (e.g. sense of smell, which we largely ignore but is of instrumental importance to mate selection).

And as I've mentioned before, this brings up those stories about a guy making it with a totally hot chick only to discover the she is a him, or a sh'im, or a hir...
cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

It's wrong because GOD says so.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@cycloolephin, this is a serious debate, and you can't base your opinion on something like religion. I'm Christian myself, but I don't refer to religion at all.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

It's wrong because GOD says so.

Once again, this topic is brought back by someone who hates homosexuality. Read the previous 185 pages next time.

Wait I have a question about christianity. If God is the creator of everything didn't he "create" homosexuality?

Didn't he also create murderers and rapists? Whether it is based on environment or not, he created them. God is not as perfect as some people put him up to be.
Showing 1816-1830 of 3228