ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468130
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

It's wrong because GOD says so.

Once again, this topic is brought back by someone who hates homosexuality. Read the previous 185 pages next time.

Wait I have a question about christianity. If God is the creator of everything didn't he "create" homosexuality?

Didn't he also create murderers and rapists? Whether it is based on environment or not, he created them. God is not as perfect as some people put him up to be.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Possibly, but God created the world as perfect it could be. This perfect apparently has problems.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

i believe the term is "live and let live" and it is so true. People spend way too much time worrying about what other people do. If it doesn't harm you, then don't worry about it.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

well put dizzyk

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

People should be able to do what they want unless it doesn't hurt other people.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

For all this argument based on religion what people are forgetting is that according to the bible (and no it won't be often that I use the bible as a source) god created people with free will, so any and all mistakes we make (rape, murder, genecide, etc) are byproducts of our freewill and not a reflection upon god Him/Her/It's self.

And, as some of you know, am far from being a Jesus Freak, so understand my argument is not based on any relgious bias, but simply the written words in the bible. If you're going to argue based on christian ideals then make sure you understand Christianity first.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Okay. Let's the bible does say man shall not lay with man, or whatever, not direct quote. But it does say that.
So what?
Doesn't it also say to not impose rules on those who do not believe in God?
Also I don't think that The Bible is a perfect guide for living in the 21st sentence and it is definitely not a good damn excuse for the persecution of homosexuals in the extreme places such as Jamaica, where it is common place to hate homosexuals. Middle East, Iran doesn't have homosexuals, or that's what the government says. but they're mostly Muslim, so different religion but same idea.

Religion is no excuse to treat people a certain way and when people realize that then I think we can stop with the whole homophobia act. because really, what have gays done to deserve such a world?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is gay.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i agree, homosexuality IS gay. haha.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

okay guys. . . does that contribute to anything?
Lol what are you saying?

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i was just agreeing with MasterChef. he made a really good point.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

but what is that point? it's like saying light is bright

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

No it's like saying Homosexuality is gay.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

what does that have to do with anything other than you are spamming for AP? anyways, homosexuality is a personality trait, and I think that we should stop criticizing it.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Are you a Homo????????? WEIRD. Thats gay!!!!

Showing 1831-1845 of 3228