ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468125
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@Masterchef117 just because someone is gay they are total perverts, im bi and i dont think of that all the time

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

woops i mean they dont think that, sorry

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ha you dont know how many times ive heard that, not everyone is christian

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@Basha, ya ecspecially since where i live EVERYONE is a homophobe...i can act weird and it doesnt matter

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Your bi. What a weirdo. I'm a strong christian. Its Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

its not that i couldnt make up my mind i just find attraction in both sexes

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

seariosly, I have gay friends and they don't try to hit on me, they only do that to other gay people and homophobes because they like to mess with them

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Everyone is is entitled to their own opinion. It is impossible to agree with everyone, but everyone must learn to accept their opinion.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Well not everyone is right I guess. I'm not judging or anything but what you couldn't make up your mind.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@Masterchef, i live in alabama, thats why everyone is homophobic is because you cant look one direction without seeing a church

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Look, if god made us the way we are what makes you think god didn't make Homosexuals and Bisexuals the way they are?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

@masterchef your just saying that because your stateist

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Gay Marriage is Illegal in 47 states. Except for Boston and California, that I am sure of.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

OK look at it this way, Everyone is gay. It depends on HOW gay you are. I have never seen a male with all female friends and vise versa. So, if you are a male and have male friends, to a certain extent, you are gay. If you are a female and have female friends, to a certain extent, you are gay, so if homosexuality is a sin, we are all going to hell.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Gay Marriage is Illegal in 47 states. Except for Boston and California, that I am sure of.

Yes but many states have started to enact civil unions. And more are debating the issue.
Showing 1861-1875 of 3228