ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468124
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

if hell exists

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

not really. Everyone likes the same gender so to an extent, everyone is gay, and there is no hell, you are just being brainwashed by the church

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Lets not start another religious debate over all of this,even though in a way that's the main thing that fuels the debate in the first place.Also even if you like someone of the same gender does not mean you love them in a sexual or marital manner.So no not everyone to an extent is a Homosexual,so please stop trying to make this argument.That goes for everyone.As for my opinion I'm just going to say that I have religious beliefs on the matter,and I will leave it at that.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

don't waste your time

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well. theirs nothing we can do that would change it.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I am concerned as to HOW a gene can make you a homosexual.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Thanks crimsonblade55. I was just sick of Christianity being slanderized. Thats all I'll say for the moment.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

So your saying your a F A G. I'll pray for you guys.

What a terrible and offensive thing to say. How could someone says they are Christian act so unChristian like. Paying lip service is easy. Hating something you don't understand is also easy. Tolerance and learning is obviously hard.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. The bible says alot of things. Eating shellfish is supposed to be just as bad as being gay. The bible talks about how it's okay to rape a women as long as you marry her. So the bible is cool with rape but not with two people who love each and don't hurt anyone. Great place to get opinions about anything.

Normally I ignore ignorance but using the word fag is like using a racial slur. It's ignorant and rude.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

If you want to have a religious debate we can have a religious debate

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, well , who's stopping you?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@kris1027,could you tell me exactly where in a christian bible it says that.If you can't then don't claim such things.If you are referring to a holy text of some other religion than you should note so.I keep hearing this stuff from people on here,but not once have I seen this in the bible,so I think its pure ignorance from people who apparently don't know what they are talking about.Sorry,I know I was the one who didn't want to get in a religious debate,but statements like that are starting to get as repetitive and annoying as the "THEY MUST MAKE SONNY 2" threads.Also my opinion on the topic stands as it is,and I agree that using offensive words though is not the way to go about anything.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, they're coming up with genes that can make you anything nowadays...
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

But they have found real evidence to support that straight people and gay people are BORN different.

So can they tell who will be gay and who won't at birth?
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

First of all look up the second ammendment. And homosexuality is a moral choice. And I think its rude that people insult my beliefs and call me something I'm not kris1027. So if you'd stop slanderizing me I'll do the same vice versa.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

If you want to have a religious debate we can have a religious debate

Maybe a new thread should be made. As long as people stop using nothing but religion to back up arguments. Use logic people.

And seriously, is your entire argument there is no gay gene? Okay fine, there is no gay gene. But there are differences in our brains. They never find any gay gene. But they have found real evidence to support that straight people and gay people are BORN different.
Showing 1876-1890 of 3228