ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468121
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

But they have found real evidence to support that straight people and gay people are BORN different.

So can they tell who will be gay and who won't at birth?
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

A portion of our attraction to the opposite gender is controlled by a hormone. It is also possible for a guy to be given a hormone to like the same gender. Cough* simple, eh?

How does a hormone know what a gender is? I don't suppose you are born knowing what a male or female is and being attracted to vaginas...
Its a social thing.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Hey, I think we all need to simmer down over a nice, hot cup of tea. I really don't care about religion, I am just saying my opinion on the matter, and you are free to disagree with it. I just really wish that you wouldn't insult me.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

A social thing meaning that people become gay because of society in there area,or by things that happened between them and their parents?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Born different???!! Its all the same. See Section or naturally. What do you have some special way of popping out in the world?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think that their parents are smart and ruin their sons lifes.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

can JEANS make you gay?

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

[/quote]First of all look up the second ammendment. And homosexuality is a moral choice. And I think its rude that people insult my beliefs and call me something I'm not kris1027. So if you'd stop slanderizing me I'll do the same vice versa.

Hate speech is disgusting. I am gay and using the word fag is extremely offensive. As offensive if you used a name to insult my race.

I keep hearing this stuff from people on here,but not once have I seen this in the bible,so I think its pure ignorance from people who apparently don't know what they are talking about[quote]

And I can quote all the verses that I just mentioned. I don't want to insult anyways beliefs but when people use them to insult each other rather then debate then they open themselves up to it.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@kris1027,first off I'm pretty sure you quoted the wrong sentence their,but saying that you can quote something doesn't prove anything to me unless you do so.I'm sorry its just that I would like to know what your talking about it.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

no thats not what happens it's genetic not social

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, they don't understand.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

So can they tell who will be gay and who won't at birth?

Maybe someday they could. The can look at the scans and see the differences. Something they are actually doing now. They see the differences.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

So if straight people thought the opposite sex had cooties earlier, do gay sorry homosexual people think people of the same sex have cooties?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Because usually kids see close to the full body of the men, and start to attract.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

It is a mixture of both. If you are taught that gay is the right way all your life as a baby, you are going to wind up gay. There is also genes in the human body that can say that this person is going to be gay. I think in one of the X-Y chromosomes.

Showing 1891-1905 of 3228