ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468120
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Because usually kids see close to the full body of the men, and start to attract.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So your saying that in one of the chromosomes that make a person a male or female they could predict this.Well it would have to be the X chromosome seeing as how only guys have Y chromosomes first off,and there are also homosexual females as well,but I still think it seems a bit strange,that nowadays people want to try and prove everything with some kind of Scientific Explanation.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@kris1027,OK I'll go try to look all of those verses up as soon as I have the time.Thanks for actually supplying them unlike what most people do."I forgot what verses they are"I tend to hear stuff like that alot.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

@kris1027,first off I'm pretty sure you quoted the wrong sentence their,but saying that you can quote something doesn't prove anything to me unless you do so.I'm sorry its just that I would like to know what your talking about it.

Okay. Exodus 21:7-11, Deuteronomy 21:10-14, 2 Samuel 12:11-14, Deuteronomy 22:23-24, and the winner Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, not many people enjoy watching two men or woman together.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

If you were watching tv you never heard that women were for men? I guess you turned out straight lucky. Get it straight.
Wait are you male or female Eshploded? Cuz if your female all of which I just said makes no sense.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

why wouldn't you want to prove things?
A.We prove things with a scientific explanation because you just said like 5 posts ago not to drag religion in it. way to contradict yourself
B. Because that is what scientists are for
c. you should go to howstuffworks.com and get some info.
BTW science IS logic.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

If you were watching tv you never heard that women were for men?

Are you saying that women are only to serve men? Now That's sexist.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I know must of you aren't Christians, but if The Bible is true then (which it is) why would God make people just to send them to hell? If its true which it is then it would be a moral choice. So you shouldn't blame science. Then life would be a whole lot easier if you could blame science.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

BTW science IS logic.

Actually, science is nothing but evidence. Logic explains the science.

Mmm...lol actually, science is the process of using logic to explain evidence =D

So you right.
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

-.- I'm a dude.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Thanks for actually supplying them unlike what most people do."I forgot what verses they are"I tend to hear stuff like that alot.

I try never to say anything I can't back up. I really don't have a problem with Christians. I respect them, I even use to be one. But I just don't like when people blatantly use something to disregard an entire group of people. It's just very frustrating.
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

[/quote]I'm saying that the media would surely tell them that men and women should be together. I am in no way sexist. I have a girlfriend and I know girls who could beat the heck out of some guys. And that relationships are a group effort. I'm sorry that that offended somebody.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@thepyro222,I think you are misinterpreting what some people are trying to say.No its not sexist.I think he meant that women and men are made for each other or something of that nature,and that its the natural order of things on earth.Thats an opinion that alot of people have on the topic.Then there are people who say that they don't mind and that people have the right to choose their own life style.Thats just how it is.Also what I mean is that people want to try and explain why the earth exists with the idea that a tiny atom exploded and out of nowhere a bunch of giant rocks appeared after a couple thousand years.I guess that's my personal opinion on the matter,and I was stating it just like you are stating yours,but I was not trying to use it to debate on anything.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry I called people a f a g. I was mad that people were slanderizing my beliefs and calling me something I'm not. And yes they did. I was standing up for myself and others just as your doing. I'm sorry. I apologized so I exspect the same.

Showing 1906-1920 of 3228