ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468052
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@msterXantos, who said i was spineless? i face people tougher than you every day...bring it on

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

agreed my friend adn i will right now try and change something on wikipedia

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

that is exactly what I said. Before you start debating with someone, remember to read and understand what that person said.

Ehh?

With this in mind, if everyone was heterosexual and had at least 1 child, we would have over 12 billion people. Look at China they have 2 billion alone!
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

okay swift boy how many fights you been in cuz i've been at least 10 and only lost once adn i'm a football player so brin git

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@msterxantos, im talking about a debate, and i could probably woop your butt in a fist fight anyway

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Really? well i guess i chand=ge my mind you are right....not please youused wikipedia anyone can write anythign there as they please i could write Jesus told em i am now god worship me give me a break adn no it's not natural i in fact find it disgusting adn grotesque it ain't natural adn i have at least 1000 others i know would agree with me

It's so hard to read and respond when you don't even use periods to break up your thoughts.

i in fact find it disgusting adn grotesque

That would be your opinion. I in fact find naked men disgusting and grotesque but I don't hate men just because they are ugly when naked. No offense to any males present.

it ain't natural adn i have at least 1000 others i know would agree with me

It is in fact natural and I can find a thousand lay people and quite a few scientists and zookeepers that would agree. If it's found naturally in the animal kingdom then would it logically be natural?
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

wow a debate fight that's manly adn please i bench 135 and squat 165 i could grind you into powder

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

oh wow, did this all of a sudden turn into a flame thread? Guys, be smart and mature about this.

homosexuality would serve no purpose

it serves a purpose about people that want to love each other, thats reason enough.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Really? well i guess i chand=ge my mind you are right....not please youused wikipedia anyone can write anythign there as they please i could write Jesus told em i am now god worship me give me a break adn no it's not natural i in fact find it disgusting adn grotesque it ain't natural adn i have at least 1000 others i know would agree with me

Don't mess around with Wikipedia. Sure it can be incorrect, but if there's something on there which doesn't have sources, it gets corrected sooner or later.
Would you please calmly explain why it s that you find it so disgusting and grotesque without sounding so damn angry? This is not a fight, it is a discussion.
Btw, I could easily find 1000 who'd disagree with your 1000. So that's really no argument.
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@how does a debate not do anything? trust me could beat you, i may be small but i can take plentty of people

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

it's not love it' swhat you have convinced yourself you like even though you don't it's not natural it's beyond gross and on top of it to make you hate me more i think we should ship all o fyou to your own little island so you would be alone so that would die out from no more kids in about 100 years the end go ahead adn debate war me

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

okay fine i'll explain calmly i find love is to eb shared between a man adn a woman not teh saem sex because it isn't meant to be you see back in the early 1900s i twas beleived to eb wrong by everyone but it turns out land o fthe free went to everyone's head so they distorted what used to eb a great nation

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@masterxantos, i can barely read your statement, whats not natural about it, its all based on genes, gross...no remark you are just too ignorant, and wtf a little island?

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

bring it little man and maybe you're just to ignorant

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

it's not love it' swhat you have convinced yourself you like even though you don't it's not natural it's beyond gross and on top of it to make you hate me more i think we should ship all o fyou to your own little island so you would be alone so that would die out from no more kids in about 100 years the end go ahead adn debate war me

Wow. So you want to take a group of people you hate and claim are bad and send them somewhere to die. What a hate filled rant. I love when people claim we are evil then say evil things themselves. And just so you know, we can indeed have children. There is nothing biologically preventing us from procreation.
Showing 2266-2280 of 3228