ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468048
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

LOlz, Mster, you can beat me senseless with your grammer.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I think its time to change my avatar

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

bring it and Shin you mock me one more tiem and you'll be sorry and drace i was talkin gto swift anbout fighting

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

bring it and Shin you mock me one more tiem and you'll be sorry and drace i was talkin gto swift anbout fighting

Oh, the grammer! It hurts!
AHHH.

Lolz
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

What does this have to do with AG??

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

ya know if i ever meet you in real life i will beat you senseless

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ahem!
I feel so ignored. I ask MsterXantos polite questions, and he completely ignores them and instead continues to spam the thread with posts about who can beat up who... I've never used the flag tool so much in a forum thread before.

And reposting because apperently no one saw it:
Also, someone (can't remember who) made a fine point about what purpose it can serve to have a certain amount of homosexuals in a population some pages back.
I can't remember the exact words, but... Well, it's back there, go look for it. It was something about more relatives to take care of you because they don't have children of their own.

So yeah, there's a contribution to the reproduction of the species!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thingthingfreak:
Notice the forum it's in. Topics here has to do with the world, not AG.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

no t at all a contribution to society

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

Meh missing the point...
A purpose, as in breeding.

Purpose can be defined any number of ways. In terms of purpose to create a new generation, then it's not useful, but in terms of making a person happier so that they feel more inclined to make the world a better place and in turn act more to have a net positive effect, then maybe it could be a good thing. There's really no (reasonable) way to show which would be more helpful, or how helpful either one would be so it's a moot point to discuss how good either would be.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Ok, wow I'm dumb

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

doesn't make evryone happy though

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well Super, wouldn't they be just as happy if heterosexual? The argument is that being gay has no purpose in the world.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

it really doesn't i find it's a phase or a feeling but like all unnatural things time moves on adn things come and go

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Does the fact that some people are homosexuals hurt you? Most likely not.
Does the fact that there are haters who will flame and act violently towards homosexuals hurt them? F*sh yeah!

Why do you even care so much? If it's for Christian reasons, well... Who will be judged the hardest, you for hating gays, or them for loving each other?

Anyway.
@Drace:
you have a point, and I am not to say whether homosexuality is needed. Nonbreeding straights could work out just as well. But since gays ARE in the populations and have been so for a long time...

Showing 2296-2310 of 3228