ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468049
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@MsterXantos:
Why are you even in this debate...
Why do you think it's gross? Why would you say it isn't love?

Also, someone (can't remember who) made a fine point about what purpose it can serve to have a certain amount of homosexuals in a population some pages back.
I can't remember the exact words, but... Well, it's back there, go look for it. It was something about more relatives to take care of you because they don't have children of their own.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I really find no point in debating this any longer. Just shows another debate that has served no solution at all. And of course it ended in a group of youngins that "fought over which they thought is more sensible than the other" real mature kiddies. Real mature.

I'm ending this, any further discussion about this is pointless to the max. There's proof it came nowhere at all in the discussion. When you teens get into a relationship you will understand what it would mean to love somebody. How would you think the homosexuals would feel? That they love each other and they cant even be married? Ridiculous.

Oh well, soon enough we will all look back on this and be like "Wow, I can't believe I really said that about those guys. I guess it really is because of them that we aren't in a terrible population number. Wow, don't I feel dumb?"

You guys can keep saying whatever, but I'm done with this. I saw nothing at all get anywhere.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And I think it's kinda awesome we actually have two nonstraights and a hater discussing~ Even though it would be way better if he could use just halfdecent grammar. >.>

*offers kris a highfive for standing up for this*

@ShintetsuWA:
I think it happened earlier in this thread too. As soon as the hating passes, we'll get back to the sensible discussion.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

LOL... hang on hang on lemme relive some moments from our "little troopers" :

who said i was spineless? i face people tougher than you every day...bring it on

okay swift boy how many fights you been in cuz i've been at least 10 and only lost once adn i'm a football player so brin git

i could probably woop your butt in a fist fight anyway

please i bench 135 and squat 165 i could grind you into powder

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok, im done now cya guys later ; )
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

oh shut it first off it's called showing my apppreciation for your ways and if you want me to stop then what's teh point of a debate if only people who agree are part of it? and look at my profile i don't give a **** about my grammar

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

I'm not homosexual, which is exactly why i can't tell them that it's bad. People who are against homosexuals shouldn't be so harsh especially when they don't know how exactly the other person feels. Maybe it is true love maybe it's just a phase i don't know but don't make the other person feel bad about something they probably can't control.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

homosexuality would serve no purpose

it serves a purpose about people that want to love each other, thats reason enough

A NATURAL purpose. Btw, its his point not mine
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@shin, lol as in spineless i meant i could hold up in a debate, and its true i could win muhahahaha

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

razzmonk if i called you gay would you eb offended yes you would see if people are so accepting why not be called gay if you approve of them?

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

A NATURAL purpose. Btw, its his point not mine

Homosexuality has been seen in many species besides just humans, that's about as natural as you can get definition wise.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

please i bench 135 and squat 165 i could grind you into powder

Bro, I'll bench you and squat on you 5000 times. Lolz.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

WTF?????? and swift he was making fun of you also

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality has been seen in many species besides just humans, that's about as natural as you can get definition wise.

Meh missing the point...
A purpose, as in breeding.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

yep all gays no babys

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry.. hahaha I'm sorry.. LOL.. I'm putting this in my About Thread. This is going to be about "What happens when two people that believe about different things collide." This is so hilarious! It's pure gold! Fighting over Sexuality, this is so great! LOL...

Showing 2281-2295 of 3228