ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468015
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

That does it Zerato! I'm referring you to the mods! All you do is constant flaming toward us! We at one time have NOT insulted you, we have just questioned the fact about your practice! Not once have we flamed you yet we get this:

go cry. your afraid of the truth so you whine to the mods. you cant handle this. ill make another profile and do it again. you cant stop me. im unbeatable and you know it
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

have fun in karma land retard.

Did you just make fun of Buddhism? Why would you go an do that, it's just as worthy of a belief as your Christianity.

if we didnt feel sorry then we wouldnt be here, yeah and even though we sin were goin to heaven cuz were forgiven. unlike you

If you feel sorry, why are you flaming?

[quote]according to your grand big almighty book?
Why do you need to express hate?

how about compassion[/quote]
Explain that. How does compassion relate to anything you've posted?

hate is not a sin btw.

Oh really.

wait i thought you approved of them weird how you woul dhate if we called you gay even if you aren'y.

He was just making a point. Do you not comprehend sarcasm?
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

That does it Zerato! I'm referring you to the mods!
please do

Oh btw: you know what screwing is? EWWW!! I'm not gay, go away you homosexual Christian OMG!!!
had to lol, but you do have a point
its a human of the same sex idiot
yes but its still a human, were all the same species

idiot
hmmmm possible report to mod?
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

If you feel sorry, why are you flaming?

cuz im pissed

Explain that. How does compassion relate to anything you've posted?

youll thank me one day, either during judment or in a few years

Oh really.

yeah really
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

go cry. your afraid of the truth so you whine to the mods. you cant handle this. ill make another profile and do it again. you cant stop me. im unbeatable and you know it

It is also because you are not in ONE way mature about this whole thread, youngin. Read the rules, flaming is not to be tolerated.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Matthew, chapter six, verse 5 to 8

"When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward.

But when you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.
In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words.

Do not be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Please do as your book says. Go be Christian in private, don't try to force your beliefs on others.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

It is also because you are not in ONE way mature about this whole thread, youngin. Read the rules, flaming is not to be tolerated.

then ill do it on youtube/another ag acount/my website

ill just make another profile. you cant stop it

w8 WA- what does that stand for
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

o im scared now hes gonna post on a forum, wow you must feel real proud of yourself (sarcasm, apparently you cant handle it)

cuz im pissed

i thought you were a christian, your suposed to be perfect and never get mad at all *gasp*

the only other person i know that has been in this debate that is bi/homosexual is zophia
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It means WAiting for ya. Come over here hot lips lemme see some of that loving God you have... mmm...

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

are you dislexic zophia, its talking about praying. im not forcing my belifs on you im telling you the truth. honestly its your choice. you die, or you live i dont care about your life anymore, im still posting though

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

oooooo ium telling the mods on you!!!!!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

youll thank me one day, either during judment or in a few years

Thank you for calling me retard when I referred to a Buddhist belief and such things?

Aren't you guys who believe in Jesus supposed to love your neighbour/enemy/so on?
I live in a Christian home - as far as I've percieved, that religion is more about loving. Not about forcing those you think are sinners (according to the old testament) to share your beliefs.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The moderators can't attack me because of my beliefs handsome. ; )

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Aren't you guys who believe in Jesus supposed to love your neighbour/enemy/so on?
I live in a Christian home - as far as I've percieved, that religion is more about loving. Not about forcing those you think are sinners (according to the old testament) to share your beliefs.

yeah its called tough love

then fine i belive in swearing queer.
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@zerato5, is that spam i see?

@zophia, sad things is that most tend not to follow that, ever hear of the crusades, christianity has had one of those "you better convert or you die" times in there religion.

Showing 2596-2610 of 3228