ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468016
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Oh really did you know that those with faith are known to be happier then those without. Also christian rules are what this country was founded upon so i think it makes perfect sense also christian law is a major part of today's laws.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Oh you feel like abe lincoln even though he fought for reform and what's right and you don't lol that's some good stuff right there.

Right and your the slave owner.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Heck he can keep his views

I have the same view as you bud.

he fought for what's right and you don't

Ok, what IS right in your mind? Do you think that your "views" are so much better than ours, that we should abandon ours and join your misleading ones? And if you don't care about our views, why are you even posting here in the first place? Waste of time I think.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Because poor Xantos is a Christian, and he thinks that the Christian rules are law. My hands are tired, I'm going to take a break and read your posts, Drace, yours and Zophia's actually makes sense in this wall-of-text thread.

look whos making fun of belifs now loser. Whats wrong with christanity???? are you mad cuz ur goin to hell?
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Ok, what IS right in your mind? Do you think that your "views" are so much better than ours, th
at we should abandon ours and join your misleading ones? And if you don't care about our views, why are you even posting here in the first place? Waste of time I think.

yes, his are better than yours. GOd is truth. The bible is the word of god. therefore the bible is truth
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

you say if protection isn't used now that's a lie condoms have tiny holes in them used to keep those pesky seimen in but AIDs is much smaller and can get through still killing the victim in time.

Not true, dammit. Condoms are used for safe sex. YES, they fail sometimes, NO, they don't automatically lead that virus through.
Also, tons of straight people have AIDS or HIV too.
Also infertile people aren't frowned upon i know at least five infertile couples and they aren't frowned upon. And no but a man' bum hole wasn't made for a penis now that is unnatural

Exactly. Infertile couples aren't frowned upon because they can't have children, so why do you frown upon homosexuals for that reason?
As for the rectum thing... What about the straight guys who like to stick it up their girlfriends arses because it's nice and tight and stuff? Huh?
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Okay this is what really ticks me off. You say ours are misleading so let me guess you are an evolutionist who has faith that the world juswt keeps evolving and you also say why post my views when i don't care about yours yet shouldn't you also care about mine? Since it's a debate and all.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Sorry can't help you woth that ya see me being a christian makes me woithout sex until i'm married to a woman. And i don't frown upon them but if some straight couples can have kids then how come some homosexuals can't?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Oh really did you know that those with faith are known to be happier then those without. Also christian rules are what this country was founded upon so i think it makes perfect sense also christian law is a major part of today's laws.

I highly doubt the first statement.

And no it wasn't lol! George Washington himself said so...
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

And no it wasn't lol! George Washington himself said so

george washinton was a CHRISTAIN!!!!
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Actually we are cuz we beleive in a happy afterlife of perfection for the beleivers and hell fo rthe unbeleivers. And George said it but you look deeply into it adn it mentions GOd quite a few times.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

[quote]Because poor Xantos is a Christian, and he thinks that the Christian rules are law. My hands are tired, I'm going to take a break and read your posts, Drace, yours and Zophia's actually makes sense in this wall-of-text thread.

look whos making fun of belifs now loser. Whats wrong with christanity???? are you mad cuz ur goin to hell?
[/quote]
He is not making fun of the beliefs. He is stating that not everyone agrees to Christianity. Thus, Christians shouldn't assume they're always right, just because their book with the alleged words of God says so.

yes, his are better than yours. GOd is truth. The bible is the word of god. therefore the bible is truth

Please realize not everyone is a Christian, not everyone believe in that book. Please.

why post my views when i don't care about yours yet shouldn't you also care about mine?

I think he would care more about your views if you expressed them better and kept an open nonhostile discussion.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I was wondering about one thing:
Could this be a open minded thread?

The religious side/the Christians: Homosexuality is a sin, since same sex relationships have no chance of being parent, having their own children. This is not right, and the Lord will punish you all.
Even though he forgive.
Because of the wrong choice you made.

The scientist: There is something different in the brains of the homosexual, they do not look like us. They have no choice, they are just very unlucky.

The negative: Homosexuals should not be, we are afraid of them, they just rape us, of hit on us, and there are no way, we can do anything t turn them down. It is gross. It should be illegal.

The positive: What does it matter? Are it not about loving? Many homosexuals do not even have sex, there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual, nothing different about us. We just happen to love a person of the same sex as us.

The conclussion: No. Because the only ones listening to the other arguments are the positive group.

Open mind discussion denied. Mud throwing occuring.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Actually we are cuz we beleive in a happy afterlife of perfection for the beleivers and hell fo rthe unbeleivers. And George said it but you look deeply into it adn it mentions GOd quite a few times.

So what about that makes you feel good? That the unbelievers are going to go to hell and your not, lolz?

And considering you have to abide with the Bible's teachings all your life, lol, that just makes one fear that there going to hell...
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

yes, his are better than yours[/quot
e]

In what way? In my opinion, religion is a bunch of whooey. You guys are being led by beliefs that have no solid proof that your actual religion exists. No religion does. Don't you think that his absence is slightly odd?

Back to the topic, in the actual world, religion is nothing, it is justice and science that actually has refutable proof. It is their right to exercise their practices, so LEAVE THEM ALONE.

[quote]if some straight couples can have kids how come some homosexuals can't?

Because they don't have female reproductive parts??
Showing 2566-2580 of 3228