ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467961
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uhm... Many people look at a thread, read a little, then decides not to post. I think I've given this thread at least twenty views without posting. Obviously I've also posted a fir bit, but still. Every thread will have far more views than replies...
Only fifteen?
Well... There's no flaming right now...
I don't know. Talk to a mod if you're keen on getting it locked.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

This thread despite some negative content is in the majority good debate. It would be a sad thing to see this thhread locked because of the vast numbers of people who have voiced theiir poinion on it. It also shows that the debate is nowhere near reaching a conclusion.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Homosexuality is such a hot topic right now, another thread would just be created if it got locked out.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This is why Equal discussions are taught. It seemed to work here, now we just need it to spread.

As for the topic: Prejudice is an evil thing.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Prejudice led to slavery in the Seventeenth Century.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Prejudice led to slavery in the Seventeenth Century.

Slavery has existed for much longer than that...It just started in North America around that time period.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, "superity", a feeling of being somewhat superior to other, and thus having prejudice to others, is it not what is - wrong with the world?
Religion saying homosexuality is wrong, because it knows better?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Aww... I was kind of glad this had been left alone for so long...

And Cenere, indeed it is...
Religion doesn't know better! It just think that it does, and refuses to accept that it might be wrong.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It is not only religion, but also some persons, really.

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

right Cenere, some persons. these persons may say they are part of a religion, but they are still just a group of people. often with prejudgice.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

homosexuality? it is just a group who loves the same gender..
but sometimes, some people fake to be a homosexual.. :/

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! We have a resurrected thread!

That's true, though. Pretend to be a homosexual to get rid of a flirting person you're not interested in - works sometimes, yes?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Pretend to be a homosexual to get rid of a flirting person you're not interested in - works sometimes, yes?

Or it could turn them on even more?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Or it could turn them on even more?
True, but that is rather idiotic.
Let's say I was out somewhere and some guy started hitting on me and I said I'm a lesbian and he's all 'ohhh, that's so hot'. ... Total idiot... I mean, come on. Take a hint? I know not everyone is able to, but still...
Homosexuals usually back off when they realize whoever they are hitting on is straight. Shouldn't heterosexuals do the same when they get the 'I'm gay'?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I guess guys being drunk = no brain.
Also, somehow lesbians, to some men, is nonexistant. They can be won over to the straight side by their maskuline power.

Showing 2851-2865 of 3228