ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467966
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You didn't read my post did you... He will continue to do these things, no matter how pointless the matter is.

Yeah. . .I did right after I posted >.<U. Oh well, i'm not too fluent in this particular thread, so I don't remember his pitiful attempts. Even though I do want to know what he means by "truth".
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Or he could have just ignored you. I don't see why we should ignore Xantos, he has a right to an opinion, even though it's wrong.

fr2clubmaster
fr2clubmaster
64 posts
Nomad

this is a stupid topic because homosexuality is not a funny topic

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Or he could have just ignored you. I don't see why we should ignore Xantos, he has a right to an opinion, even though it's wrong.
The problem is that he keeps saying the same thing... Which is why the veterans of this thread wants to ignore him.

this is a stupid topic because homosexuality is not a funny topic
Sure it is!! Depends on how you look at it. :P

Best excuse to grope on someone, according to a male bisexual friend of mine: "You're a lesbian, you don't mind. :P" (:P added to indicate cheekiness.)
Inclining that the preference of one sex makes the contact with the other being - irrelevant.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

: "You're a lesbian, you don't mind. :P" (:P added to indicate cheekiness.)

that both made me sh** and giggle, and slap my forehead. . .lol.

Sure it is!! Depends on how you look at it. :P

so so very true. My friend is homosexual but I make homosexual jokes to him, and he doesn't really mind cuz it's normally true. . .lol.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Exactly what Zophia said about Xantos. He is not posting because he knows we are correct. Any further replies he makes in this thread is to be ignored because he presses the rewind button and presses play, over and over again.

Homosexuality IS a funny topic, the only thing that is serious is how the "normal people" treat them. How I see it is, Homosexuals and Lesbians will save the earth by halting the population explosion rating. Yes, in the coming years, they will be the better of the group because they are doing the earth good.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Which is why the veterans of this thread

I think I've been reading this thread since before you got here, Zophia.
He is not posting because he knows we are correct.
If he was posting before, but isn't now because he believes us to be correct, then we must have said something right.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think I've been reading this thread since before you got here, Zophia.
I never even claimed to be one of the 'veterans' of this thread. I'm just saying people shoukd know his opinions by now, so it gets repetitive when he posts pretty much the same thing, which again makes the topic pointless and... Fish.

so so very true. My friend is homosexual but I make homosexual jokes to him, and he doesn't really mind cuz it's normally true. . .lol.
Get two bisexuals to pull pranks on a gay guy. Now that can result in funny things.

@Shintetsu:
That whole population thing is really a problem... There are way too many people in some areas, and in others the government are trying to get more people to breed because too high a percentage of the population is retiring. And adoption doesn't work for the problem, because of strict rules.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Best excuse to grope on someone, according to a male bisexual friend of mine: You're a lesbian, you don't mind. :P

Despite my not being a lesbian, I would have replied that this means I can file a civil lawsuit without fear of folding under cross-examination

"No, I definitely didn't enjoy it at all!"
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I never even claimed to be one of the 'veterans' of this thread.
I know, I was just being needlessly defensive.

Despite my not being a lesbian, I would have replied that this means I can file a civil lawsuit without fear of folding under cross-examination

"No, I definitely didn't enjoy it at all!"

My original response to that did contain the words &quotress criminal charges". I just don't see the humor in the whole situation.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Get two bisexuals to pull pranks on a gay guy. Now that can result in funny things.

lol, my friend did that with his gay friends to me *shivers*. He ended up with a soar crotch and a hurt wrist. . .his friends were worse. . .ROFL. He also made his lesbian friend hit on me like hell, and I just ended the last hit with a "I know your a lesbian. . .. lol". Funney as helk.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

@Shintetsu:
That whole population thing is really a problem... There are way too many people in some areas, and in others the government are trying to get more people to breed because too high a percentage of the population is retiring. And adoption doesn't work for the problem, because of strict rules.

Isn't that what I was just promoting? Lol, and wow, I still can't believe this thread is still standing. I saw Strop post, and I was SURE the thread was going to be deleted, but I guess that was false hope =(
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

this just reminded me of something, when me and my gay friend ended our conversation, I actually said to him: You know, being gay is against Christianity right? and he said yes, and then I immediately responded. . .. . . you should quit religoun!!! and then he had to go rofl.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

My original response to that did contain the words &quotress criminal charges". I just don't see the humor in the whole situation.
It's only fun as long as it's between friends. We've had a fair bit of jokes running on it, but if someone were seriously using it as an excuse, it would not be fun at all.
Still very fun for us, though.

Isn't that what I was just promoting? Lol, and wow, I still can't believe this thread is still standing. I saw Strop post, and I was SURE the thread was going to be deleted, but I guess that was false hope =(
I think he posted about why nothing is happening to it a while back... Hey, we still have some friendly chatting going on the topic. As long as it's not being spammed, there's no reason to lock.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

You forgot to add flaming... Fifteen instances of flaming over this fortress of pages. I'm surprised it's NOT locked, more or less locked from page 122. I just think its epically ironic that the most strayed-from topic is the hottest thread in the political forums, while there were a total of an estimated 3,000 replies. That's 3,000 views given from replying to the thread. Take that and look that the 30,000 views given, so you can tell that many, many people aren't very open about the subject, even though they discriminate homosexuality in their opinions. (LAFF)

Showing 2836-2850 of 3228