ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467940
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I was being serious. They section off parts of Korea for AIDS victims so they don't spread to the rest of the population. I didn't mean anything against Australians, It's just a big island to separate them from the rest of the world. I don't see how I'm being any more a bigot than anyone else who said they hate gays, Christians, or Nazi. This thread was to discuss homosexuality, and I did. I don't see what your problem is.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Talo you act like homosexuality is an illness. Why?

Its sad to see people are still so shortminded about this even in 2009. sigh.

/shakes head and walks away.....

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

homosexuality is not a choice most people are born gay or lesbian, but even if they did choose to be homo and u say it is bad doesnt that make u racist. because it doesnt matter if ur black white boy girl gay straight everyone is equal

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Talo, it's not a crime to be serious. Nor is it a crime to be ignorant but that doesn't stop me from telling you that you are. Likewise for being bigoted. I refer to the below:

I don't see how I'm being any more a bigot than anyone else who said they hate gays, Christians, or Nazi. This thread was to discuss homosexuality, and I did. I don't see what your problem is.

I suspected that when I returned I would have to explain exactly why I disapproved of your post so now I'll spell it out for you: First you say you don't see how you're being any more a bigot than anyone else who said they hate gays, Christians or Nazi. This is valid, as those people are bigoted too, provided they fulfil the definition.

You can choose to be bigoted and I won't judge you for your personal preferences. However there is a certain line in the forum rules that reads as follows:

Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

Your statements have fairly unequivocally broken these rules, and we could argue about whether this is or is not the case- but that would not be particularly productive as ultimately whether or not something is offensive or not comes down to people themselves, and whether or not to make a judgement call on that comes down to the community administrators and moderators. So if you disagree further, I suggest you take this up with the other moderators and see what they think as I believe I've made myself entirely clear.
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Like I said before, I am not attacking you or anyone else on the forum, nor did I mean anything against Australian. I find most posts about religions offensive, but I know it's a controversial argument that will not win any favors. I expect it, and I don't argue in any other forums. For you to say that I can not argue anti-Homo, but pro-Homo is ok, in the Homosexuality debate thread, then I am not understanding the rules.

What I don't appreciate, is if you are arguing against me in this as pro-Homo, and threading me with your Mod powers because I'm offending you. I hope you're not, and It's just a misunderstanding. I also didn't say "Send them to Greenland" because that would be mean. I said Australia, because I know it's a nice place. I wasn't being hateful towards Gays, I was simply saying separate them like India did to the Muslims when they created Pakistan.

Actually one of my best friends moved back to Australia, so again, I have nothing against you or your island. I may be down there in a few months anyways for my Job, but I don't know the details yet.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

/walks back over.
/Sees the ignorance again
/Yells ceperation isnt a solution
/shakes head again.
/walks away again.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

dang i guess this is a big topic, but i dont see what the big deal is

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

They separate Men from Women so they aren't conflicted by the opposite sex. What do you do when It's the same sex? You say you can separate two of the sexes but not the third?

/Yells Spell check is a solution

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

People just argue about homosexuality here.. And they ignore the lesbians.. @.@

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Men are ugly, women are beautiful, who wouldn't be attracted to them :P

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Still my question isnt awnsered why do you want to seperate them?

Why?

Cant be pooped about spellcheck, cannot use it where i am now smarty.

Sep

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

sorry, didn't know it was a question. Why do most cultures separate themselves? People like to be around other people that are similar. Just look at L.A.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Seems that homosexuals dont want to be seperated.

But why do you personaly want to seperate them?

Sep

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Homosexuality is just a personality really to be attracted to the same sex. Even one of the stars spoiled that she liked a female stripper back then.

In a frank interview with GQ Magazine, Fox claimed that she once fell in love and sought to establish a relationship with a female stripper when she was eighteen and used the experience to illustrate her belief that "...all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes.."

So you see even a famous star liked a female stripper saying that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes..
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Men are ugly, women are beautiful, who wouldn't be attracted to them :P
XD!

Oh, btw Talo. About your suggestion of shipping all gays off to somewhere (I can honestly see both cons and pros, but there are too many gray zones), what about the bisexuals? Zoophiles?
And what about all the homosexuals who, except for their partner, prefers the company of heterosexuals?
I could say pedophiles, but... Hmm. Interesting. *goes off to consider wth an island where everyone's a pedophile and kids were raised to believe it's normal would be like*
Showing 2986-3000 of 3228