ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217254
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Can anyone answer my question? If I complete the Companions, become a vampire in the DLC which cures my lycanthropy, then cure my vampirism, can I become a werewolf again?

Yes. Once you become the vampire lord you will lose your lycanthropy and when you cure the vampire lord you will gain it again.
To bad I didn't know this untill my friend told me last week because my main character can't become a werewolf anymore.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

i haven't played skyrim recently even though i did get dawnguard, i kinda rage quit a few times, has anyone else had the problem of not being able to follow Isron?

~manly man

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

i have manly

Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

My dad is playing this right now... Oh. Wait. He just reached level 5.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

LOL's anyways there should be another Elder scrolls game from bethesda studios Elder Scrolls VI Valenwood, Elsweyr or The Blackmarsh.

gunsofliberty
gunsofliberty
27 posts
Nomad

I think my Skyrim is messed up. My wife is so dumb, she cant fast travel. When I got married, I went to my home, and she wasnt there, So i waited a while, She wasnt there. So I reloaded and had to walk her all the way from Markarth to whiterun, then to solitude D: What a great story to tell my kids 'eh?

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Nice? wife stuck in another skyrim city

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

well i still am not playing skyrim now but when i do i am less than half an hour away from dragon smithing YAY.

how did this thread about such a wonderful game get lost in the forums until i came?
forum post 800 XD!!!

~Manly Man

EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

I beat it months back and my opinion has not changed. I still like Morrowind better.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So you're gonna be able to build your own house and have children. What is this, Sims?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

It's better then having to waste your time with the Creation Kit. Although it does make house developer semi-superfluous, but considering you can't built stuff like castles and Dwemer homes with Hearthfire, mod makers still have a bit of power.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

To be honest I'm not that excited and if I look back on Dawnguard I think they have yet to release a DLC that will amaze me.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

alright, i'm now a vampire dawnguard, pretty sweet

qaz2132
qaz2132
3 posts
Nomad

I never have played Skyrim, I have heard mixed things about it, What would do you guys think about it? Should I play it?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I never have played Skyrim, I have heard mixed things about it, What would do you guys think about it? Should I play it?

mixed things?
i wonder who you've listened to.
yes, go and play it...
Showing 1036-1050 of 1122