ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217096
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

****...I can tell it has been too long since I last played

I don't know how much help it will do..but I recommend finishing the drinking game quest, maybe see if that'll kick things back in order

Also..did you talk to Eorlund? Maybe he has something to say?
[Keep in mind..it's been well over a month since I've last played due to some shiz..so I'm just spit-balling ideas]

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Still nothing after doing those.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

open console and manually complete the quest.
what? your not on PC? oh well, your ****ed. =)
known problem of TES is that it bugs. next time just go for the PC version it's better

anyway you can still do the mission 27 levels lower. then you know what it is about. and you still wont miss anything. =)

jc55
jc55
102 posts
Nomad

Has anyone else noticed a major lip sync bug after 1.9 patch. Also my character has stopped blinking for some reason and i was wondering if the two problems were related in some way.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Also my character has stopped blinking for some reason and i was wondering if the two problems were related in some way.

I normally don't pay attention to wether my character is blinking or not but I have noticed the lip sync bug.
johnnyQ
johnnyQ
1 posts
Peasant

skyrim i the best game ever that i played and make it free

fantom98
fantom98
1 posts
Shepherd

I wonder is they will fix the book duplication glitch..

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

It's come a long way to make it back on page 1, but if it's Elder Scrolls related I shan't complain (unless it's ESO, I shall always complain about ESO). To answer your question, most certainly not, it's been nearly 3 years now and Bethesda has a long history of not patching as much as they should. I'm sure one of the major bug fix mods has solved that though (if you're using PC).

Since this is back, do any of you know how to fix the bug (PC only I think) that crashes the game whenever you go near Skyhaven Temple? Because that's been a problem with me ever since I got the PC version and the script extender and the Unofficial Bug fix (which thinking about it I'm not 100% sure I have) don't seem to work.

~Manly

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

You know, you can fight about three dragons with no armor and 600 HP? I can do it. Anyway anyone put more than 650-700 hours into this game? If so please tell me because I would like to see if you know something about it that I don't know. Thanks

Showing 1111-1119 of 1122