The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf everyone looked the same...

70 9020
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

What would everyone look like if we all looked the same, in your opinion?
What would everything look like if the world was all the same? What if
everything was the same color?
Don't think I'm, crazy, just wondered what different people think about
that condition.

• 70 Replies
James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

Than it would be right to call them family?

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Deathopper, maybe my comment isn't creative, but I created this thread and am having second thoughts about its existence.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well Mur, it's a great thread. I mean it's more interesting then most thread. And I thought you didn't like it because most post were what you call scientific and not really creative, but let's forget that.
And we're getting offtopic.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

If everyone looked the same then Religion would be partially right but wrong at the same time but then it probably wouldn't exist.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Lol.. if we'd all look the same, we would be able to recognize each other by other means, most probable is the smell or the voice.

Ah, but if we all look the same, who's to say we aren't physically similar in every way? Perhaps every larynx (voice box) would be the same, so we'd all sound alike.

If EVERYONE was the same, how would you know who was male/female?
This could be interesting for sexuality.

Yeah, I'd have myself castrated...

I would make a joke about china, but for now I think its best for me to spare the racism.

To the Chinese, all you white people look the same too. >:/

To be honest, everyone looks very similar, if not identical, in my opinion. =|

If everyone looked the same then Religion would be partially right but wrong at the same time but then it probably wouldn't exist.

Sorry, but what the bloody Hell does religion have to do with this?
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but what the bloody Hell does religion have to do with this?

Nothing, obviously. I guess you don't understand what I mean. -Derp-
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Do you mean everyone is basically the same shape?
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Well, yes each species of animal has its own set characteristics, placement of eyes, mouth, nose, head shapes ect.
Anyway, if everyone looked the same the world would be rather boring. And it would be very easy to confuse people with one another. Unless, there was a different form of identification. I know I would get extremely annoyed with the fact that everyone looked the same.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

@deathopper, no, I don't mind scientific answers. I like them!
I just don't want things to turn into a battle ground.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

we wouldnt konw the difference becuase if it was like that that would mean we have never seen other colors and we would be the same cuz we wouldnt know any other colors

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

oh sorry I got confused there for a second and thought this was a different thread about everything being the same color lol

that would be really anoing because someone could come abduct a small child and they would think it was someone they knew and they would ecscape and tell the police and the police would go arrest someone else cuz thats who the kid said it was

and we would have to find new forms of forensic evidence for crimes cuz our finger prints would be the same!

it would be weird cuz someone could pretend to be somone they not and u would never know the difference

I think if the world was like that suicidde would be alot more common

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Everyone would be very sexually confused.

Metallica137
Metallica137
120 posts
Nomad

Monism: the belief that everyone one is the same. I think the world would suck. But what if we all looked ugly? Then we wouldn't be ugly; because that's normal.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

It's interesting to see what everyone thinks about a world where everything looks the same. I hope people keep coming up with pros and cons.
Personally, I think it would hard to live in a world like that. We'd might as well be robots. With no feelings, no characters, no preferences, etc. No individuality.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

This is an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Showing 46-60 of 70