The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow do pokemon work? I mean honestly.

57 8286
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I know that I'm not the only one that has noticed that most pokemon make no sense. Take diglett for example, where is the rest of it's body, or does it just cut off and have a flat bottom half, and what happens when it gets sent out of it's pokeball, does it just magically appear in the dirt. I'm rambling again, come here to discuss all the flaws with how pokemon were designed, from where they get there equipment to there anatomy.

• 57 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

How can Bill (I think that was his name) and oak not know that there are more then 150 pokémon. How can nobody know in the first serie?
They focus entirely on the pokemon in there area.
How the hell does Ash earn the money to buy clothes, food, potions, etc... You never see him recieve money in the series.
The money he gets when he wins matches are all digitally transferred to his account. And his mom sends him cash.
Why aren't there safety measurements in stadiums? I mean come on, if MY charizard would use overheat then the entire building would be melted away. Besides, how can a grass pokémon that is hit with a huge fireball even survive? They always faint, they never die!
Futuristic high grade, energy resistant material. that my friend is what we like to call a deus ex machina.
azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

Haha I don't think about the mechanics, but so much as the awesomeness of if they were real

I mean, come on, imagine having a blastoise? Why question it???

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I mean, come on, imagine having a blastoise? Why question it???
Because, can it's shell be removed, what does it look like without it's shell, are this cannons a part of his shell or are they attached to his body, and if so how did he grow two metal cannons. There I just questioned having a blastoise.
azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

Because, can it's shell be removed, what does it look like without it's shell, are this cannons a part of his shell or are they attached to his body, and if so how did he grow two metal cannons. There I just questioned having a blastoise.

Aw man, there ya go poppin' my little fantasy bubble...

Here, no it's shell can't be removed (no turtles or tortoises can have their shell removed, they are a part of their body), it would like mutilated without its shell, I'm certain the cannons are a part of it's shell, they come with the evolution, as it's been demonstrated evolution appears to happen instantaneously within that world, and earlier species could have possibly adapted them out of chitin or rock and eventually evolved through natural selection of creatures to harder more durable materials, eventually reaching purified metal.

Did I at least somewhat satisfy you? =PPP
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I guess it will do, but those answers are most unsatisfactory.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Wait...How does the Pokeball work?
The red beam shrinks them down, then puts them in a stasis of sorts.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

It can easily be broken with willpower, which is easier for psychic types to do, but yeah it could be that the stasis is only for them when they are critically injured.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

a robot chicken episode taught me what the poke ball does. it turns out to be a strip joint for the pokemon. lol

I think pokemon are aliens that evolved from one, and kept diversifying from there.

does it matter though? it's just a show.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Pikkachoo Gains 1,000 XP!

probably the best ending to a pokemon battle ever.
azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

Guy: Pikkachoo, USE RA*E

O_O
LOLOOLOOLOOOLOL >
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The best pokemon move ever soooddooommmmy.

Showing 46-56 of 57