ForumsThe TavernFruit Juice or Soda?

79 12872
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

This thread was inspired by the 20 minute battle i just had with myself to lift orange juice or pepsi out of the fridge.

Which do you prefer, fruit juice or sodas?

I prefer fruit juice as it's much more refreshing and healthy, but sometimes you just can't say no to a soda.

• 79 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Juice is healthier and it tastes better than soda, to me. I don't like how fizzy sodas are and it irritates my throat. I'd rather drink apple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice rather than drinking Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, and mountain dew.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

Fruit juice. I don't drink soda, so I guess that eliminates the other choice.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

If it's just the fizzyness that annoys you - are you a fan of flat sodas?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Fruit juice. Must be 100% juice of one type, not a blend like Juicy Juice. All natural. No added sweeteners. Then it's better than soda.

For me it's not the fizz. I like soda, but I'd go with juice if it's good juice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

are you a fan of flat sodas?

Ew. I don't drink flat soda because it feels.. odd on my teeth and it doesn't taste good. Fizzy soda doesn't really annoy me, I'd just rather not drink it often.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I quite like flat soda - very good for a hangover.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Fruit juice, it's has a more natural taste and is healthier.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I drink both in heavy amounts.. I would say fruit juice wins out because it is much more nutritious.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Always Remember Coke is Sht! and other fizzy drinks... They're toxic. Always drink Juice...

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I prefer soda. It's bubbly and unhealthy, my two favourite things in a drink.

Apple juice is pretty good too, but I hate orange juice. Or any juice with chunks in it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

They're not toxic, lulz, they're just not as healthy.
Although fruit juices (Not freshly squeezed) can be just as unhealthy with their amount of sweeteners.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

It depends. I'll only drink Coca-Cola but I'll only drink lemonade. It depends if it's morning or not. If it's morning then Lemonade but any other time of day it's soda.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like both of them the same but I don't drink sodas as often as I drink fruit juices. And juices are a lot healthier too, however, I like the taste of some sodas better than juices.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I enjoy both, but my dad doesn't really like it when I drink all of his cranberry juice...

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I really only like a couple kinds of coke.. i drink a lot of ginger ale :P but i like my cranberry juice so much more than any other drink... i drink gallons of it a week

Showing 1-15 of 79