ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22811
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Bugs, FTW!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've almost drowned twice, almost been hit by a car, so it wouldn't be those. I'm not exactly sure. I guess it would be how my future will be like. When I say my future I mean how people will think about me. My self esteme is low and I'm often worried on how others view me. Not that I let it rule my life I just want to make sure they're happy.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I fear two things. Death by lack of air (suffocation; drowning) and Dead Things.

Seriously. I am a 16-year old well-built wrestler Satanist, but the sight of a dead mouse makes me whimper and cry like a little girl. I'm cool with dead insects though. Maybe its because dead "Mammals" at least fall into the uncanny valley, but whatever. They scare me. This is why I root for the villains in those Disney-knock off films with the cute woodland creatures, make them dead there so they can't die in my house!

-Chillz

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

The thing that scares me more than anything else in the world is whales. What the f*** am I going to do when I'm happily swimming in the ocean and a 100ft 200 ton whale is swimming around behind me? Sure, he's probably not going to try to hurt me in anyway, but how scary would that be to have a live animal that big swimming next to you???

Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

I have got many fears.Sickness,death,losing someone.Being left alone.
But a fear i got and i have to deal with it almost once a week is the sleeping paralysis im suffering from.It's not big deal,its caused by anxiety as much as i know.But the moment it happens its so scary and i can't move my limbs,talk or even breathe properly that everytime this happens to me i think im going to die :P

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Death by lack of air (suffocation; drowning) and Dead Things.

Amen to that.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

when im in the mall reading a sign and every one leaves me and yea i look stupid and im scared causes whered every one go and yea i cant drive i got no money so i dont no how to get home by walking

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm afraid of the death of my parents and family. Also death of friends. I'm not as scared of my own death. And suffocation should be a real threat since I have asthma and have gone to the emergncy room often for my asthma. But after a certain number of times it gets less scary. So the thought of it isn't as frighting. I can even stay calm and get through minor asthma attacks without an inhaler.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I guess I fear most bees and insects I wont let them touch me in a million years but I sure will kill em .

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'm afraid of some of the most ridiculous things.... like butterflies and bunnies. They just freak me out ya know?

SRK32
SRK32
13 posts
Peasant

clowns, large,face-painted, laughing clowns

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

My biggest fear would be that when you suddenly wake up someone just shoots you in the head.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

When your threads get deleted or when you're close to get banned. Then my heart beats fast.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

when you suddenly wake up someone just shoots you in the head.

Why would they wait?

My biggest fear is not being remembered...
Player3PG
Player3PG
10 posts
Peasant

Would have to be waking up in a zombie apocalypse

Showing 136-150 of 160