ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22814
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

My fears may be stupid but here they are:
Injections
Spiders
Midnight when you can't sleep
human body like gentlemanclam mentioned
my sister
sharks
stupid huh?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I forgot if I post on this thread or not

Height, ghosts, sharks, open water, horror movies.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Heights or seeing someone without their skin and seeing their muscles and bones and stuff. All that kind of stuff grosses me out.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I have a fear of what I don't know or understand. I hate insects, but it's more of a hate then a fear. Then theres angry bears, sharks, gorillas, crocadiles. By the way they're all angry.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Heh. I got a few fears:

--> Heights;
--> Bees;
--> Real life guns (seeing them in a game is easy, but in real life...);
--> Spirits (voices from nowhere or strange figures);
--> Drowning or Burning.

Also, when I was younger, I had fear of crossing roads: after seeing three people to be ranned over (a lady fatally injured by a bus and an elder couple ran over by a car [luckily, the last two survived!]), any small kid would be freaken out!

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

Spiders, Heights, and being lost out at sea. For some weird reason I'm still scared of sea monsters even though they don't exist. Wait... Nvm... The Giant Squid. Hopefully the Kraken doesn't.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I was recently on a cruise, and I realized I was slightly terrified being right next to the boat. We had to get on a small boat to get to the island cause there was no dock. I was right next to the massive boat. The most thing I afraid of was the boat tipping on us.

Also I have a new phobia of zombie invasion. I thought, I'd be hopeless. I'd die. So... yeah... No zombie apocalypse for me...

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

My biggest fear is wasps, and being hit by large objects. What I mean is when I'm lying in bed, I look at my wall and I feel like that a giant pole or spike thing crashes through the wall and goes directly in my face. Probably from watching Final Destination. XD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hights, small places (I always think i will get stuck some how and die in there) and scream creeped me out when I was a kid. I only saw the beginning of the first one and thought he was going to attack from in my closet. And also when I was a kid Jurassic park haves me creeps and I thought a raptor was in my room and going to kill me in my sleep. And zombies for playing black ops for tooooooo long

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

My biggest fear is Death..Because i DON'T want to die..

- Jay

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I have a huge list here:
Spiders
Seaweed
Jellyfish
Death
Snakes
All bugs except ants
Small Places
Guns (real)
Bodies with out skin
I am pathetic

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

Fear of never really accomplishing anything important during my lifetime.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

Heights. Hate them.
Gah... I hope I get over it someday.

twocool
twocool
9 posts
Nomad

My biggest fear is freaking huge storms

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well, I can't think of an absolute BIGGEST fear but I have a few... like a huge epidemic like they show on Discovery Channel. I also hate Ouija Boards. I 100% refuse to even touch one. I have one in my garage and I will never, ever use it.

Showing 106-120 of 160