ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22813
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Black, shadowy, cloaked figures. For example, dementors from Harry Potter, ringwraiths from Lord of the Rings, The Reaper for the Elfstones of Shannara, the list goes on...

I had one really scary experience. I suddenly woke up, and I felt a chill come over me. Something tall, hooded, and cloaked stood in my doorway. I tried to yell out. I couldn't. I tried to move. I couldn't. The figure kept getting closer, closer, closer...

I woke up in a cold sweat, thoroughly shaken by my nightmare. I comforted myself by the fact that it was fake. However, when I tried to move, I couldn't. My entire body was somehow asleep. And I was lying on my back, staring at the door... I had to stay like that for five minutes before my body awoke. *shudders*

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Woah, that is a pretty deep fear up there. *Whistles*
I can see how that scares you, with the detail you put into it.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Either (this theory I came up with when I was little) if I realized that I've never really lived my life and I've been in a coma and none of what I've done is real, or an epidemic where dead people are everywhere and the world is barren, like on discovery channel. I am 100% FREAKING OUT just thinking about it. It has kept me up at night.

KingWarHammer
KingWarHammer
61 posts
Nomad

Hmmm id say heights or needles.... cant pick which is worse

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Hmmm id say heights or needles

I have had so many shots I can't count and 1 IV which hurt VERY bad.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Probably my biggest fear is someone I love turning into a zombie, or exploding into one of those little buggers from resident evil. And then eating my face off. Or something. Being attacked by a zombiee while I was going to the bathroom, or asleep. I dunno..... And people ASK why I sleep heavily armed, and take a club to the bathroom?
(By club I mean an old stick with some nails stuck in it)

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

um being in a submarine really deep the hull rupturing and not only drowning but being crushed by the pressure of being that deep... also being in those tunnels the vietnamese used back in the vietnam war srew that seriously no way

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

When I was younger, I never worried about monsters in the closet or under my bed, I was afraid of the monsters outside my window (they're scary even if they can't get you.) right now, I get skittish around large bugs.

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

the shadowlurker meme, check it out cuz that guy is creepy

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

my biggest fear is a cockroach. They are scary.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Mm..
I have a fear of drowning, the thought of it makes me feel on edge for a few minutes. :/

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Undead, or old age. Being physically weak is something I NEVER want happening to me.

lm5678
lm5678
35 posts
Peasant

probably the undead and heights, god forbid both of them together

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Mine is that the apocalypse will happen in our lifetime.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I went to Brazil in a bad area one time and that was horrifying, everyone was starring at me and my family so then we went back to our nice hotel

Showing 91-105 of 160