ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22806
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

''You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?''

Well that's something to think about.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

What about the people in the Twin Towers at 9/11. Some of them had to make a decision. Jump or burn. Very awful and I am so sorry for those people.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The removal of Asimov's first law of robotics. I do not want to be killed by an intelligent machine.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

When your threads get deleted or when you're close to get banned. Then my heart beats fast.

Wait you've been close to banned John?

Umm well to answer the thread: Going so fast it feels like your going to fly out and die.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Going so fast it feels like your going to fly out and die.

You mean in a car?
Been driving for about a year now and although I feel like this when I'm the passenger, I've never felt like this as a driver.

To answer the thread: To do something I will always regret.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I think my biggest fear is pain. This includes mental pain in it. It's really scary when all sorts of emotions just rip you apart untill you don't know what to do anymore and you just want to scream:P Very scary. This also includes being left alone by people etc, because that's very painful:P

AyaNinna
AyaNinna
4 posts
Nomad

Clowns.

I dunno. Some find them cute. I find them scary. >.<

Showing 151-157 of 160