153 posts
Nomad

Will it happen or not?

• 107 Replies
jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

The crazy thing is, no matter how much you know, no one ont his earth really knows if this will happen or not.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

Dude no it will not happen it will happen in 2060(Real Guess by Isaac Newton)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Nothing is going to happen except for a few people going crazy saying it will happen later in the day until the day if over. Then everyone can say they survived 2012!

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

If you spend your life worrying when you are going to die, then you will never truly live your life as if you were going to live. If we all die in 2012, we all die, there is no way to prevent this occurrence. However, I do not believe that we will all indeed perish at the hands of some higher power, or the sun's rays, or some prophecy, or what have you. I decide to live my life as if I wasn't aware of this impending doom because it doesn't matter in the long run.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

idont think the world will end in 2012 because if it would the it would be already a chaos.

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

The world won't end until somewhat in the future.
The movie that they made wasn't really acurate with the date of 12/21/12.But giant tsunamis and 10.0 earthquakes?
Thats crazy to believe.

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

I know the end of the world is going to really happen but maybe not in 2012

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

Do you have anything to support your theory?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think our obsession might cause it. The Far East believes that only the West will fall on armageddon due to the line in Revelation that says to Asia, "May you have undeserved kindness from [God]" so they might launch a nuke or something.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh I forgot to mention that I will go apply for a high paying job on 12/22/12. The job market will be very open due to the pointless suicides on and leading up to the day before.

reefacheefa
reefacheefa
5 posts
Shepherd

bubblegum has it. the solar flares would definatly be a factor.
but i think that somehow the Mayans knew when the biggest solar flare would occur , after all they were really into astrology. and that's why they didn't bother adding a 2013 to their calendar.just a theory..

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

@ Bubblegum and reefa
Solar flares don't affect the core of the Earth. The best they can do is kill our satellites.
But that would still suck, since we wouldn't have internet or TV.
Darn.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

but i think that somehow the Mayans knew when the biggest solar flare would occur , after all they were really into astrology. and that's why they didn't bother adding a 2013 to their calendar.just a theory..

That's pretty much like saying since turtles are my favorite animal, I know more about turtles than anyone else. Your logic is rather...questionable I must say.
kingnothing613
kingnothing613
3 posts
Nomad

i dont believe it will end in 2012, but some day it will. my guess is in the mid to late years of this century.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

There have been waaaay too many beliefs on the end of the world that were wrong.

Showing 16-30 of 107