153 posts
Nomad

Will it happen or not?

• 107 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

The world will end. We won't see it, nor our children, nor our grandchildren, not even our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren. I think the biggest thing with this is media. They eat it up, and some fall into the ploy...

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

OK
if your a christian than the bible says no one will predict the day we die
if your atheist than why would you follow a religion from an extinct culture?

Greyink
Greyink
12 posts
Nomad

Why worry about it?
shouldn't you live like there is no tomorrow? or in this case there is no next year?
If you believe the world really is going to end, then you shouldn't be here arguing about it, live ya life.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

my calendar says 2012 will happen next year, for about 12 months. should I be worried?

HitThePost
HitThePost
32 posts
Nomad

Probably not

but if i hve a painless death, i dont care wether it happens or not

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

shouldn't you live like there is no tomorrow?

Depends. If you do that like how I picture it, you'd be dead or in jail.
The crazy thing is, no matter how much you know, no one on this earth really knows if this will happen or not.

^This.
If you spend your life worrying when you are going to die, then you will never truly live your life as if you were going to live.

^And this.
TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

I skipped the pages, but just to make my point. 2012 is not happening. Why? Well, Y2K didn't end the world, May 21st (Or whatever the date was) didn't end the world, so what proof do we have the the year 2012 will end the world? We will die when we die, no crazy person is going to predict it, we are just going to die, when we die. End of my point.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

my calendar says 2012 will happen next year, for about 12 months. should I be worried?

OH MY GOD!!! My calendar ends on December 31, 2011! The world's gonna end!
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

[/quote]OK
if your atheist than why would you follow a religion from an extinct culture?[quote]

Exactly.

"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming" (Matthew 25:13).
"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect" (Matthew 24:44).

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Pft, messed up quotes

OK
if your atheist than why would you follow a religion from an extinct culture?

Exactly.

"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming" (Matthew 25:13).
"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect" (Matthew 24:44).
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I believe when god's Century glass is done flowing it will end. as in I beleive the year 2100

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Emerald, did you not read the references?

"You know neither the day nor hour"

I'm pretty sure that includes year.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Tells you something about how well some christians know their holy book. Or rather how much they take it to heart. If a reasonable amount would, some superstitious self-appointed prophets couldn't provoke such a mass panic.

Somehow reminds me of the song Die With Your Boots On^^

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

The date is 21/21/12 but who believes that!!!!??
It's definetly not goin to happen.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

ITS A LIE!!!
They predicted it before but did it happen? NOPE
Its just some random crack head who says "This date equals explosion! Oh i meant this date! No, definitely this one!"
Its all a lie.

Showing 31-45 of 107