ForumsThe TavernMost Awkward Moment Ever

53 6827
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

I was bored so I made this. What is the most awkward moment or situation you've ever been in? For me it's talking to a friend then his girlfriend breaking up with him with him while I was still there.

• 53 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I went to a hanukkah party once. I was the only non-jew there. I felt a little out of place.
although for some reason they had a christmas tree.

I bet the tree felt more awkward than you did.
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Lol! I can't think of any more but the party must have been awkward

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

This happened today. I was at Universal Studios in Florida (I live there(not in universal but in Florida)) when I went into the Simpsons gift shop. At the time the sun was beating down and I felt sleepy. I saw 2 things that stood out, a duff hat and a duff beer (it was actually an energy drink). After buying a few other products we left the shop. I put on the hat and drank the duff. I started to look around and about half the people walking by just stared at me. That went on for a while. I wish I had another duff...

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

When you're in a store, and one of those pesky clerks asks if they can help you.

If I wanted help, I would have asked for it already.

awkward moment is discussing a persons relationships with other people, and you can't think of what to say, but you have to say something. but you really like them XD
SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

My most awkward moment was when I farted in public. It was so awkward. Everyone was looking at me. But I guss that was more embarrassing than awkward. =)

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

It was akward when I walked up to the counter at McDonalds and said: "do you guys have ketchup?" the guy at the counter said: "yeah" then I waited for about 10 seconds but the guy didn't do anything. So then I said: "can I have some?" and then he was like: "oh yeah, sure".

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

prolly when i was telling my gf i love her im not good with that kind of stuff at all

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

One awkward momment (Not really the MOST awkward) was when I was trying to squeeze some paint out of a bottle and it made a fart noise and some people sitting close to me were looking at me and laughed a little. I think they knew it was the bottle and not me... but I wasn't 100% sure.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

once my pants fell down in the middle of school and everyone laughed.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

also i was once went to dinner with this girl and at the end she said "I have to go, I have to go on a date" and I'm like "HOLY S***"

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Oh I have one! But it was awkward for my friends and some other dude. So we went to the library and this really weirdish boy comes up and hes like hi! and then this librarian comes up and kicked him out. And we were like staring at each other and the librarian's like what are you staring at!!!
Btw this was at school

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

once my pants fell down in the middle of school and everyone laughed.also i was once went to dinner with this girl and at the end she said "I have to go, I have to go on a date"

ok that is just smooth nice job J
173 posts
Nomad

I went swimming. Just normal swimming. So I go to the change lockers and change. On the way everyone looked at mebut I thought nothing. The I jump from the 15 feet-board and while in midair I suddenly realise something VERY VERY bad.
I was wearing underpants!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm just back from my vacation in Indonesia.
My several awkward moments during vacation include my Dad trying to sell me to local men. Now this, from my Dads perspective was hilarious as he was joking.
It got awkward when the guys started haggling >.>

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

the worst is when you meet some one, and they know from when you were like 4, and you have no memory of them.but you dont want to say, uhhh do i know you?

Showing 31-45 of 53