ForumsThe TavernMost Awkward Moment Ever

53 6825
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

I was bored so I made this. What is the most awkward moment or situation you've ever been in? For me it's talking to a friend then his girlfriend breaking up with him with him while I was still there.

• 53 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I got 2
Once I was about to take a shower. So of course I was undressing in the bathroom when suddenly someone called my name and I screamed back : yes!?. It was silent for a few secs and then my girlfriend walked in. So I stood there in al my nakedness not being able to move.
Glad it never came up again.

Or once at school we were p laying soccer. I had the ball and was running for the goal. And then a nerdy defender came in my way so I Pushed him with my sHoulder. He felt and started crying. Everyone laughed and he went home. Next day we heard he was being bullied and he broke his arm.I got suspended for 2 weeks just for no reason. But when my mum and dad found out it was really awkward. ( this happened during gymnastics.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well, I hate it when parents embarrassing in public or in front of your friends. Like once, I was at this family party with my cousins and my mom and stuff, and my uncle or someone said something funny and my mom said (pretty loud) O.M.G! omg! I was just stand there and was like "...mom..." :P It was so embarrassing and weird.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

One time, I was talking to one of the parents of three adopted children. She mentioned how similar her children were to her and her husband . . . my reply? "Yeah, maybe it's genetic." Oops.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Made worse by the fact that I knew they were adopted, though I honestly forgot when I said that, and the child she was talking about specifically was a different race than she was. Once again . . . oops DXD

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

smoooooooooooooth thisisnotanalt

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Watching a movie and your parents come in at an innapropriate part of the movie.
For example. I was watching Kick ***. And my parents came in when the 10 year old said the C word >.>

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Back in 7th grade gym class (some of you may recall me sharing this one in another thread a while ago...or may not), I had a pretty awkward situation. Anyway, gym was the hour after lunch and my stomach was rumbling. We were in the large gym with the high ceilings and walls that echo. The first warm-up we did were push-ups. I was doing my push-ups when I started to feel the gas trying to squeeze out. I thought I could hold it back for a while until I could let them gradually escape (sorry, should have mentioned "Not for the easily grossed-out" lol). Back to the story, I was feeling okay until we started laying on our backs. That's when I began to realize my approaching doom. Sit-ups, crunches, whatever you call them, those were my worst fear at that moment and it could not have come at a worse time. After the first few agonizing, muscle relaxing seconds, I let go at full blast and those walls echoed and made it louder. I just had to sit there while everyone cracked up :P
That and another time in 8th grade English class, our teacher, Mrs. Bonhert, was retiring and wanted us to have a "celebration of life" by making us write poems about other people in the class. We couldn't pick, it was a random drawing and I got some kid who is a complete d**k. I made mine really bad, something along the lines of "You're good at sports, you're a cool kid, you're definitely not a d**k (I wish I actually said that)..." and everyone else's was so good, that when I read it I had an awkward laugh sneeze and we were in a circle so everyone saw...it was bad D:

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I feel so bad for you joe96! that must hav been awful!

Showing 46-53 of 53