ForumsThe TavernThe Zombie Apocalypse And You

53 7604
rahelswolf
rahelswolf
17 posts
Nomad

Theories on how to survive? What would you do? Best survival technique?

Discuss here the aesthetics of becoming a zombie, and how to live through the zombie apocalypse. Be ready, the clock is ticking.

• 53 Replies
darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

I have a massive plan for the zombie apocalypse.

Water: as soon as it starts you fill up your bath tub with water as hot as you can get it. Fill up as many containers as you can and boil it.

Food: Well, for starters non-perishables. Then after that runs out you eat whatever you can catch. You have to ration if your going to be sucsessful.

Weapons: Golf clubs ( even though I don't golf I keep several within a 5 second reach at all times in my house.), knives, guns, power tools, a 30 pound sledge hammer, knowledge.

Protection: We have one solid steel door, two soild fiber glass high quailty doors. All of our windows are shock resistant and very difficult to break. Very few windows on ground level.

Sanity: I have over 400 books in my room alone, paper, crayons, colored pencils. And if the power somehow stays on, a whole lot of VCR and DVDs.

I have an amazing plan, our house is littered with construction supplies. So I will board up the ground level windows and keep weapons with me at all times. Nice right?

I hope to see you all alive and well the days and weeks after it all goes down. I wish you the best of luck!

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I would use a resident evil technice travel in a small rescue group with lots of supplies.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

My empire will destroy them, no worries people.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

Me and my friend made a plan one day when we were bored.. im gunna grab a saw from my garage and some of my dads old martial arts weapons... then i'd ride my bike to his house fighting off zombies. when there i would get his dad's glock and he would get the AK47 and we woul camp out in his basement and figure it out as we go haha

Showing 46-49 of 53