Nomad

It can be any invention you want to make

• 66 Replies
ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
100 posts
Nomad

That's easy.

A vehicle capable of continuous operation in self-powered atmospheric, suborbital, orbital and space flight. As an added bonus I'd like it to be capable of deepwater high-pressure operation as well.

Then I'll retire to lounge atop the vast pile of treasure and wealth in the vault of my orbiting headquarters, only occasionally emerging to convey seemingly random and anonymous charitable donations in amounts that equal many small countries' gross domestic product.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

A time machine/teleporter. But only I could use it. Then I'd go into the future and discover the secret to immortality. But only I could use it, until I found a way to market it to the world for an exceptionally high price.

I'd be the richest and most respected man in the world. Forever.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I would invent a machine that makes anything I want in just a few seconds. It makes the materials it needs for the things it's going to make out of air.

I would make it so everyone doesn't have to buy anything anymore. The only thing people still have to pay for is services and taxes.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Pip boy like in fallout

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A cure for cancer.
Cha-Ching.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Beat me to it, but I'll raise you, a one shot cure for every disease there is, was, and will be.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would have something that could do anything. That way no matter what I could just use my machine to do anything!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

a teleportation and time traveling machine will be what I want to invent.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

A one time pill that cures any mental illness.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

A one time pill that cures any mental illness.

Or a one time pill that cures any illness.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Beat me to it, but I'll raise you, a one shot cure for every disease there is, was, and will be.

Touche.

I'd also like to invent a mini coffee maker. Not a flask to carry coffee around in, an actual cup sized maker that didn't need electricity that i could carry around. That would be great.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anything?
I'd invent another planet like Earth with suitable if not pleasant living conditions and with more abundant resources.

Rinse, reuse, repeat.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Since the medical domain has already been more or less covered, I'd invent the perpetuum mobile, a way to store (lightning) energy permanently and without significant loss, and the mobile self-sustaining biosphere.
Just for fun I could also engineer a bacterium that excretes soda.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

So many ideas have already been taken. So I guess I'd make a machine that makes muffins in just a second by pressing a button. Really can't think of anything that hasn't been thought of 100 times already.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

A spaceship capable of intergalactic travel and I'd visit other alien races.

Showing 1-15 of 66