74 posts
Nomad

It can be any invention you want to make

• 66 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

time stopper id be able to do about 200 pranks at once or a chain reaction of pranks

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

A machine able to produce holographic clones. For fun stuff. I would love holograms.
Or some type of small device that would stop time or rewind time for a small period.

DonutCannon
DonutCannon
20 posts
Nomad

The World Peacification Machine

It generates world peace.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Room Tempurature Super-Conductors. you would be the richest perosn on earth.

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

I would make a button that would make a heaven exist. (if there wasn't one already) The definition of heaven by what i mean is that it would solve all the worlds problems of the poor the ill the enviornment and the population problem so that everyone would live forever and have a home and not have to work.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

I would invent fusion power. I would become insanely rich and offer electricity at an extremely low price by forever modernizing the entire world with a near never-ending supply of helium and all the while sucking out pointless seawater.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would invent a machine that would have: a atmosphere, and an instant teleportation device that lets you go to anywhere in any dimension.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The perfect doomsday weapon. also a book called No, I want you to die (I picked that up from HIVE)

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I would also like a machine that would produce anything that is asked.
For example: "GIVE ME CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH SYRUP! AND BAAACCOOON STRIIPS!"
Yummy.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

A cookie maker.

But it creates the best cookies. And cakes.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I'd make... A no corruption machine.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Balls. The kind that keep a dragon in them like some pokemon. And this dragon would be able to somehow grant wishes. Of course you have to collect all of the balls and bring them together to make the dragon pop out. Dragon Balls... anyways then I'd get myself some immortality. Then just collect them again and again and wish for all of your inventions

Where have I heard that before?
But wow that's really smart. That would be so awesome if the Dragon Balls were real!!! When you said immortality you sounded like Vegeta. :P
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i'm not saying. work is in progress but i can say that 3D technologie is not at it's top yet

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

learning gum. you chew the yellow one and know anything about math. for history take the red one, for language take the grey ill. and if you want to know something about facts then take the blue one. green is for biology.

a device that let you talk and understand the language from other people, plants animals, insects and microbes/bacteria...

an empathy device. the name says it function.

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

learning gum. you chew the yellow one and know anything about math. for history take the red one, for language take the grey ill. and if you want to know something about facts then take the blue one. green is for biology.

Silly xAyjay, Skittles already do that for you.
But seriously, if I could invent anything, it would be an air powered enginPr
Showing 46-60 of 66