74 posts
Nomad

It can be any invention you want to make

• 66 Replies
Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

a teleporter to take me to the andromada galaxy to find new life forms and get famous

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

A planet sized spaceship inhabited by my androids.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

A TARDIS like ship (bigger on the inside) capable of traveling in 10 dimensions so I can travel not only in time but in different realities.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I'm being very selfish right now, but I'd go with some kind of infallible love serum. Tah-dah...Ugh, what have I become!?

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

A time machine that would let me see some of my family again and tell them how much I miss and love them.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Then I'd go into the future and discover the secret to immortality.

I would say a time machine to the future, but there are problems with that. Like if you select a time that turns out to be unfortunate for the area you're in like a volcano that wasn't there when you left erupts and kills you. The biggest problem I've noticed from future travel that apparently no one else in the genre noticed was disease. Parasites, bacteria, and viruses evolve every day. If you were used to today's bacteria and went to the future, you would be very susceptible to disease. Conversely, if you went to the past, you would be carrying germs from the future which would quickly spread and likely kill the population.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Balls. The kind that keep a dragon in them like some pokemon. And this dragon would be able to somehow grant wishes. Of course you have to collect all of the balls and bring them together to make the dragon pop out. Dragon Balls... anyways then I'd get myself some immortality. Then just collect them again and again and wish for all of your inventions.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

A cup that refills itself when you're done. For those resteraunts that charge for a refill, just tell them to put it in this cup and it refills istelf with the last drink that was in the cup.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

A TARDIS like ship (bigger on the inside) capable of traveling in 10 dimensions so I can travel not only in time but in different realities.

That would be awesome, considering how much I watch Dr Who, I'm disappointing with myself for not having thought of that.

I'm being very selfish right now, but I'd go with some kind of infallible love serum. Tah-dah...Ugh, what have I become!?

An incorrigible pervert?

To stay on topic:

A device that keeps me along for as long as I wish to live, at whatever age I please.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would create the super soilder serum

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would invent a mind-control device. Muhahahahaha!!!!

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

hmmm...........I would invent a machine that if you have to do a biography report or something you type in the persons name on the screen and then you would view that persons life.And they don't even know your there.

NYHitman95
NYHitman95
2 posts
Nomad

a shampoo that acts as an aspirin

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

hmmm...........I would invent a machine that if you have to do a biography report or something you type in the persons name on the screen and then you would view that persons life.And they don't even know your there.

That's creeperish.
destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

If I could invent anything in the world I would make a machine that would abolish hunger.

Showing 16-30 of 66